What's new

Ultrasonic Cleaners

I clean my razors with a ultrasonic with 50°C for 15 min. with a little bit Palmolive and Cillit Bang. But you must be carefully with gold plated razors!

I clean my razors with a ultrasonic with 50°C for 15 min. with a little bit Palmolive and Cillit Bang. But you must be carefully with gold plated razors!

One of the reasons I got one is I thought it was safer for gold razors than boiling. Was I wrong? The one I got does a great job of loosening up the dirt, but I still had to scrub it a bit to get it off. I am sure the more you pay the better results you get. Mine is only 35 watts, and I just read that under 60 is not enough. I am sure higher wattage would do better, but for the money I am happy with it.

That Branson is almost identical to mine. Mine holds three gallons of water. It does an awesome job to. It gets in those hard to reach places that a toothbrush just can't get and it does a nice job up in the handle tubes as well.
One word of caution as Aaronx said. If you leave adjustables in to long it can take the paint out of the numbers.

Believe it or not. I have a Brookstone that I bought new on eBay. It was half of what it would have cost at Broookstone. It works fairly well but it could use a little more wattage.

DaveS

Top Bottom