What's new

Ugly Brush Handle PIF #4

I was thinking that the big difference is that I've never seen a Ferrari in a PIF!!! If someone wants to start that trend, please just let me know!!!

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member
Count me in for that one for sure!!! :lol:

This is where I say I'll get it mailed this weekend. Then after playing all weekend in my shop and ignoring my obligation I'll actually end up mailing it after work on Monday and send you a message apologizing for the delay. It happens almost every time so I'll just be honest about it.

This is where I say I'll get it mailed this weekend. Then after playing all weekend in my shop and ignoring my obligation I'll actually end up mailing it after work on Monday and send you a message apologizing for the delay. It happens almost every time so I'll just be honest about it.
That's what I like about the 24 hour self mailer at my post office. I mail stuff out around 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm all the time, even on Sundays. Theses machines even sell stamps.

That's what I like about the 24 hour self mailer at my post office. I mail stuff out around 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm all the time, even on Sundays. Theses machines even sell stamps.

That's what makes it even worse. Our Post Office installed not one but 2 of those. And it's only 5 minutes away.

Top Bottom