What's new

FT Two razor stands

I have two razor stands I do not need or want.

I am hoping for a trade for soap or cream.

The newer and larger Perfecto stand holds a double edge razor and brush. I had requested a stand for a straight razor, but this is what I received. Oh well. But rather than collect dust, perhaps someone else could use it. It has a fairly heavy base.

The other smaller stand holds only a double edge razor. However, there is a problem. The opening is narrow. It fits my Above the Tie razor, but my Gillette Slim Adjustable is slightly too wide to fit.

Could the metal be bent slightly? Maybe. Perhaps an easier solution is grind off a little bit to make the opening a little wider.

Regardless, I don't need anymore razor stands for double edge razors.

Phil
thumbnail_IMG_0317.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0318.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0322.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0321.jpg

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I do not expect much in a trade for these razor stands. (Just something to cover the cost of shipping).

Perhaps someone has a soap or cream that that do not particularly like, for various reasons. As long as someone doesn't offer "Essence of Body Odor" or "Jock-strap delight", I will be happy.

Phil

Nice stands! I am personally out because I have what I need.

I can, however, contribute this:

A beaten-down looking hobo walks up to a man near the entrance to a bar and asks for loose change.

The guy asks "Are you going to use it for booze then?"

"No I will not, sir" says the hobo.

"Well will you gamble it then?" Asks the man.

"No I will not, sir"

"Well then you must come and show my wife what it does to a man if he doesn't drink or gamble!"

Top Bottom