What's new

Two-Column Thread

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Just opened this thread: Can't resist the occasional Hone Lot Gamble, a breakdown. - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/cant-resist-the-occasional-hone-lot-gamble-a-breakdown.627218/#post-11855802 and was greeted with a confusing two-column layout, rather than the one-column, full screen layout of the other threads, even those opened recently like this one. What's up with this? It seems more in keeping with a smartphone format.
Someone copied and pasted something from a website or a spreadsheet that used tables.
Tables are not handled properly by the software here.
I'll fix it.

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
BST is all messed up in format this morning (unless it's by design). I suspect something similar.

I really like being able to see a pic of the item without having to open the thread! I can browse from the index!
Not a fan personally. I’d like to have an option to collapse/revert to old way. Too much scrolling when looking for unread last update and esp through top sticky’s. . IMO. Good for trying something new though.

/viewing on iPhone safari

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thanks for the info. As with anything in the world that changes, it's gonna take my brain a little while to adjust.
Speaking as a B&B BST user, I was totally confused for a second, but once my brain recognized what was happening, the threads are lined up nice and even across the screen, I like it!

Top Bottom