What's new

FS Tumi Alpha Ballistic Expandable Briefcase (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an Executive Board Room briefcase that can be used every day for any type of business, school, negotiation, etc. I bought the first one when I was traveling heavily, it is expandable and when on a day or overnight trip, I would only take this briefcase to travel lightly. This is my spare briefcase that was never used, as I gave my well used first one to my nephew as he's a music teacher and could use additional storage. It's still going strong in every day use. There are many options in this briefcase like a padded laptop cache, separate zippered cable/phone cache and a number of personal zippered internal storage compartments. This Alpha Ballistic Briefcase exudes first class quality reminiscent of Tumi's reputation for quality and workmanship. You will feel proud to enter a business meeting with your Tumi by your side. Paypal $295.00 Prefer FTF here in S.E. Denver. Will ship USPS Priority for $25.00 This briefcase cost me $550.00 Let me know if you have any questions.

20210710_094612.jpg

20210710_094709.jpg

20210710_094802.jpg

Just returned from an eight day glorious backpacking trip to Ridgway, in Colorado's San Juans. Thought occurred to me while out in the boonies. The folks here appreciate quality above all. I would like to see this very prestigious and immaculately functional to the max briefcase go to someone here who will be proud to carry this to an important business meeting. I prefer to sell this locally... and also WILL PICK UP THE USPS PRIORITY shipping costs to the lower U.S. 48 states. Any questions, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom