What's new

Trying to keep up with Syngent

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It appears I have been slacking in the enabling department. I have remedied that. I was part of the Invicta Blue Whale pass around on watchuseek, and asked the next recipient if he smoked a pipe. He says he wants to try, and asked for advice. I suggested a corn cob and pointed him here. I also included some Squadron Leader in the box with the watch. Hopefully he will follow the bread crumbs and become our next victim, I mean member :biggrin:

I think Syngent's main enabling has been moved to the Nib at this point. lol
I think that is right, since he has found the world of cigars he has cut down on BL enables. I on the other hand have talked 3 buddies into pipe shopping with me when I get back from vacation.

I think he's realized that not everyone smokes, but everyone could use a pen. Or maybe he's just in the shadows, ready to pounce...........at any moment.

I feel like we should at least get a discount or kickback from smoking pipes or pipesandcigars, talk about enabling.

Lol Ive been slacking in my Enables of late, but only because ive been busy enabling myself. This wont last long, I have the whole cigar thing now, but dont know enough to pull off helpful posts to get other to get what they didnt know they needed before reading lol, but Pipes i need to get back to i have so many samples from the Xmas box to still go through before loading those baccys into the must have lists for others lol although with the badge people see you coming now, no more sneaky enables

Great job Owen, and how was the watch, i bet the haberdashery could really help with a great set of shoes to match a watch like that along with your fav FP, and Pipe

i hear Allen Edmonds are a great start :lol:

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Lol Ive been slacking in my Enables of late, but only because ive been busy enabling myself. This wont last long, I have the whole cigar thing now, but dont know enough to pull off helpful posts to get other to get what they didnt know they needed before reading lol, but Pipes i need to get back to i have so many samples from the Xmas box to still go through before loading those baccys into the must have lists for others lol although with the badge people see you coming now, no more sneaky enables

Great job Owen, and how was the watch, i bet the haberdashery could really help with a great set of shoes to match a watch like that along with your fav FP, and Pipe

i hear Allen Edmonds are a great start :lol:
The watch was the most uncomfortable hunk of metal I have ever strapped on my wrist. It was oversized and had a giant metal guard over the stem. The month and GMT complications were useless, as they were set by two huge buttons that got depressed whenever you moved your wrist. I am glad to be rid of it.

Top Bottom