What's new

Don't you hate that feeling?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
You know the one- the feeling you get right after you hit "Submit Order". Anticipation kills me sometimes. Since the question will be asked, I got tins of SG Saint James Flake, Black XX, Navy Flake, and Grousemoor. I also got a tin of G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake (a member sent me some, and I liked it). I also got 4 more ounces of Squadron Leader and, what pipesandtobacco.com calls the "Elizabethan Triple Pipe Combo Pack", which is three clay pipes and a pouch of Sir Walter Raleigh. I am going to try clay pipes for quick smoke breaks. I hope I can stand the next couple of days- keep me in your thoughts :biggrin:

I just placed an order last night for just about every D&R blend and a tin of Skiff mixture. I'm ok waiting as long as I have a tracking number to know when I'll get it... Hopefully I'll get the number tomorrow.

I haven't tried the clays from that pack yet. They are quite small.

$IMG_20120701_212900-1.jpg

I know what you mean..I have an order on the way from 4noggins. I was going to go big, but I decided that I'm just going to look for my favorite drug store blend to start, then I'm going to branch out. I've already tried PA, CH, CBW, CBG, and Frog Morton.

Figured I needed to round out my drugstore experience before I get too snobby :) I ordered the 2oz samples of H&H, SWR, Walnut, Sugar Barrel, and I threw in a 100g tin of Frog Morton just in case none of those hit the spot.

On the plus side, the excitement of opening the package is always nice after a stressful day!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just placed an order last night for just about every D&R blend and a tin of Skiff mixture. I'm ok waiting as long as I have a tracking number to know when I'll get it... Hopefully I'll get the number tomorrow.

I haven't tried the clays from that pack yet. They are quite small.

View attachment 254982
Yeah, they should be about the right size for work

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I know what you mean..I have an order on the way from 4noggins. I was going to go big, but I decided that I'm just going to look for my favorite drug store blend to start, then I'm going to branch out. I've already tried PA, CH, CBW, CBG, and Frog Morton.

Figured I needed to round out my drugstore experience before I get too snobby :) I ordered the 2oz samples of H&H, SWR, Walnut, Sugar Barrel, and I threw in a 100g tin of Frog Morton just in case none of those hit the spot.

On the plus side, the excitement of opening the package is always nice after a stressful day!
I work second shift, so it is a good way to start a day

I am a HUGE fan of clays. They are what I always try a new tobacco in as they can not hold a ghost. Best part, when it needs a good cleaning, throw it in a bonfire for half an hour.

I do hate the feeling after hitting "Submit Order", but most times it's not anticipation. More often than not it's along the lines of, "Dang! I really don't need another case of Arko, do I?" or "Crap! By the time I get around to trying this new aftershave, thousands of people around the world will have died of hunger and the $40 I just blew on this bottle of smelly alcohol could have saved at least a few of them." So it's more Buyer's Remorse mixed in with a little Middle Class White Guy Guilt 'n' Shame.

OTC's!?!...
proxy.php

:lol:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well, I just told the wife I spent $100 on tobacco. She did not get mad, although she said no more cigarettes (why I ordered the clays). I should be worried, shouldn't I?

I don't ask what she spends on shoes, she doesn't ask what I spend on tobacco. She knows it's "too much", but she loves me enough not to say so.:biggrin1:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just checked- USPS says my package is out for delivery. Now, will the postman get here before I leave for work?

Top Bottom