What's new

Trumper's Eucris Cream

Got a tube of Eucris and am somewhat disappointed. The scent is great (as I already knew) and the performance is fine but the consistency of the cream is very LOOSE. Like it's not really even a cream but more like a liquid soap or shampoo???

I guess it shouldn't be a big deal but I'm wondering if all the Trumper's creams in the tube are this RUNNY? I've never tried any other Trumper creams but I can't imagine that the ones in the jar could be like this?

I have a tube of the same stuff, it's runny too. Works fine. Might be to make it easy to use brushless for travel?

Yeah, it works and I'm going to finish it but I won't order again. A couple times when I opened it some of it spilled out on the counter. I could be more careful with it but I don't see the point? Eucris is a nice scent but it's not one I feel I HAVE to have.

I guess my main question at this point is are ALL Trumper's tube creams this consistency? I think they probably are?

Yeah, it works and I'm going to finish it but I won't order again. A couple times when I opened it some of it spilled out on the counter. I could be more careful with it but I don't see the point? Eucris is a nice scent but it's not one I feel I HAVE to have.

I guess my main question at this point is are ALL Trumper's tube creams this consistency? I think they probably are?
That's the only Trumper's in a tube I've tried. I had the hard puck of their Eucris. Good soap, same scent.

I've gone through many Eucris tubes, none of which were runny (soft yes, but not runny).

Their other tube offerings are essentially the same (compared to Eucris), in terms of consistency, ime.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
My tube of Eucris is a typical English tube cream, soft as it has to be to be squeezed from a tube, but in no way runny.

once I bought a tube of Penhaligon’s Blenheim Bouquet cream and it was like a bad diarrhea. So much water packed inside. I moved it to a soap container and let it dry.

Never used Trumper’s, though.

That's the only Trumper's in a tube I've tried. I had the hard puck of their Eucris. Good soap, same scent.
I was wrong in my previous post. I dug out my Trumper's and it is fine. It was another one of the big British soap makers. My apologies. I stand by the hard puck statement. Good stuff.

Top Bottom