I’m not a fan
Off the top of my head...

Valobra (NOS AoS, C&S)
Saponificio Varesino
Pre de Provence
Mitchell’s Wool Fat
DR Harris
Floris

I've heard it is modeled off of Tabac, if you have used both, how do they compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not used tabac (shamed). Afraid of the scent. [emoji16]

Fine lathers easy and performs very well for me. It’s tallow based too (if that’s your thing).

I've heard it is modeled off of Tabac, if you have used both, how do they compare?

Tabac is slightly better for performance but the scents for Fine soaps are just amazing. You can't go wrong with either for performance but if you are on Team Can't-stand-the-scent-of-Tabac then the Fine soaps are definitely for you.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I like everything about Tabac. I've had my puck for years now and I'm getting close to finishing it. The fragrance has diminished, but I still get compliments from it. The women who I have been around like it.

M

Member 113878

You’re just using the soap and it leaves enough scent by itself?

Not to mention virtually unobtanium :001_rolle

Other than the scent I don't really find it a particularly interesting soap TBH. It's a good soap but I was a little disappointed it wasn't better considering the reviews and the price and I really don't see me purchasing it again. I haven't tried it in a bit so I think I'll give it another spin tonight and see if I change my mind.

Tabac is slightly better for performance but the scents for Fine soaps are just amazing. You can't go wrong with either for performance but if you are on Team Can't-stand-the-scent-of-Tabac then the Fine soaps are definitely for you.

Whelp, guess I got to buy another soap[emoji6]. Do they have any which smell like B&M Latha Taiga?

Top Bottom