What's new

Trig Silver Edge Blue

Haha yes call me crazy. Reason was the exchange rate eur/gbp was (and is) good at that moment (few weeks after the brexit) and the uk seller gives you free postage over 60 pounds to germany. This is my weak point..when something that I like is very inexpensive I have to buy a lot. Same with proraso cream....at amazon.it I could order the green 150ml tube vor 1.60 eur incl. shipping so I ordered 10 :) I won´t use it up but it´s a nice gift. :a16:

I have tried both the blue and the green. To each their own but I prefer to judge all new blades with same razor and same soap which would first be with mild razor (van der Hagen a weishi based razor I think) and proraso sensitive soap. Both of these tugged a lot with these blades. Green worse than blue. Just searching reviews so joined to comment. For this razor I prefer feather blades. The Trig were almost as bad as the van der Hagen blades which I PERSONALLY believe are this biggest rip off with their low quality and exhorbitant cost. Surprise to me I also got a great shave with Super Max super stainless green box with yellow stripes. Good all around blade for this razor. Won’t confuse things talking about my Merkur 34C as I’ll love one blade in one razor and give it one star when using in the other. Hard to judge when their are too many variables that are not the same in all the reviews. I like using preshave oil but I don’t use for my reviews since to me it starts messing with the standard deviaton of our normal range values. Different blades and different soaps is too much already but hey, we gotta have something to use as a benchmark or comparative value when testing. Good reviews on this blade btw. Thanks

Top Bottom