What's new

Travel Size Soaps

I have also flown with C&E soap in the wooden bowl. I put a couple of rubber bands around it to hold the lid on and packed it in between clothes to protect the bowl's finish.

You can travel with any shave soap you like.

What I did was purchase a small push up deodorant stick that is roughly an ounce at the travel section of Target. After the deodorant is exhausted I clean it out and then twist the plunger back to its original position and take some milled shave soap press int in place and let it set overnight.
Works great.

What I did was purchase a small push up deodorant stick that is roughly an ounce at the travel section of Target. After the deodorant is exhausted I clean it out and then twist the plunger back to its original position and take some milled shave soap press int in place and let it set overnight.
Works great.

I bought a small EJ sea buckthorn travel soap. Although, this is a great idea and I have a 2oz screw up deodorant stick that is about to be empty.

I have a new bar of Valobra Menthol Soap, could I manipulate the stick to fit in the deodorant container?

What I did in my situation was hand mill an appropriate amount of soap andhand pack it in the container as described in a post here on hand milling that I read.
My apologies I don't have that link.

The Valobra is really soft so I may be able to soak it in water and be able to form it into a shape to fit in the deodorant container. Although, my next two travels will be to Europe (France/Italy, Ireland), so I may be able to find some good stuff in their drug stores.

I have Tabac and Irisch Moos shave sticks that I've traveled with--they're great. Also, I melted a glycerin-based soap into an empty Kiwi shoe polish can and use that too.

Top Bottom