What's new

Travel brush

Simpsons currently only make the Wee Scot in Best Badger (with faux ivory colour handle); have never come across one in synthetic. It is a superb shaving brush for travelling and I also use mine at home. Would be worth contacting Simpsons to enquire whether they could make you a one-off bespoke Wee Scot in synthetic.

I really hate synthetic brushes. They don`t hold water or heat the same as badger or horse or boar. Simpsons really don`t like making them much either, as the quality cannot match the top Super or Silvertip badger and Simpsons is about extreme quality through handmade production in the UK.

The Simpsons "Major" is pretty incredible for multi day trips. For one night trips I use the "Wee Scot". Wee Scot performs incredibly well.

My best favorite for longer trips is to put in my Omega Boar Barbers shave brush and the M7 Manchurian Simpsons or Chubby 2 (A 2 band silvertip custom order). Having 2 brushes on hand is good and a ziplock bag makes a great reliable storage item on travel between locations

Top Bottom