What's new

Trans Siberian Orchestra

I have been a fan of their albums for years. I actually remember seeing Savatage back in the day. Anyway after not ever seeing any of their shows during Holiday time I spent the cash and getting ready to go see the 3pm show in Kansas City at the Sprint Center. Anyone else fans?

Oh man! What a show. I went about 5 years ago and I still talk about it. I bought tickets for my brothers and sister as a Christmas present. Of course it was a bit of a Christmas present for myself too. You have to let us know your thoughts afterwards. Money well spent sir.

My wife and I make it a point to see them about once a year .. I loved Savatage in my younger years..

Love them! Went every year for about 4-5 years in a row. Haven't seen them in the last 3 years, but hope to get back next year. Best concert I've ever been to.

Just got back from the show. My wife had never been to a concert before today. I was telling her on the way to the show that I saw my first concert in Dec. 1979 and have seen many different groups over the years. NONE of the shows I have seen come close to this show. This was the best show i have EVER seen. BEST version of O Come All Ye Faithful I have ever heard. I spent almost 200 dollars for the tickets and this show was worth every penny. I think we will see as many TSO shows that I can in the future.

Never seen a show, but have albums and every Christmas, I have to play "Christmas Canon" over and over for my daughter, love the music!!!!

I really love Trans-Siberian Orchestra's music. That is, until they open their mouths. I like the instrumental, neoclassical metal, hate their singer.

Top Bottom