What's new

Top 10 Artisan Shaving Soaps

1) T&S

2) Stirling
3) Nuavia
4) Sudsy Soapery
5) Midnight & Two

Stirling Soap is really the gem in the shave soap world, top shelf performance and just can’t beat price and it gives nothing up. T&S post shave is amazing and unmatched in my findings.

The landscape has totally changed. There is no more top 10 for me. Just down to a top 2 in my den...

WhollyKaw
Grooming Department

My top ten keeps changing for me which is a good thing. So many great soaps these days. The cost of some of these super creamed, buttered, and oiled soaps is quite expensive per shave considering how fast some of these soaps are consumed. And a number of factory soaps perform well for a quarter of the cost perhaps with more chemicals and not as good post shave performance. But if your looking for a wonderful shaving experience, many with great post shave attributes, its tough to beat some of the following. Currently my top 10:

1. Grooming Dept. - Excellent performer and post shave. Awesome, well thought out ingredients.
2. Tallow & Steel (new formula) - Excellent performer and post shave. Great ingredients.
3. MdC - Easy lathering, Great performance - basic pure ingredients manufactured with superior process.
4. Declaration Grooming/L&L - Great performer and post shave. Great ingredients
5. Wholly Kaw - Great performer and post shave. Nice ingredients.
6. B&M Reserve - Super slick, good protection, nice post shave
7. Nuavia - Great scent, nice ingredients, nice post shave
8. Turtleship - Nice scent, excellent ingredients, super post shave
9. Sudsy Soapery - Great performer and post shave
10. Lisa's Naturals - Premium - Great ingredients, great performer and post shave

Top Bottom