What's new

Took the plunge and purchased six PAA soaps!

This month I purchased and received the PAA travel scuttle. with it came free-a little sample soap entitled Phoenix Planet.
This soap smells divine and performs fantastic (no tallow in it but still great thick slick lather surprisingly).
So today I've order no less than six soaps of their CK-6 line : The Beach,John Frum,CaD,Gondolier,Supreme Sandalwood and Atomic Age Bay Rum.
A bit on the pricey side but ..oh well.. you live only once..

Cheers!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
This month I purchased and received the PAA travel scuttle. with it came free-a little sample soap entitled Phoenix Planet.
This soap smells divine and performs fantastic (no tallow in it but still great thick slick lather surprisingly).
So today I've order no less than six soaps of their CK-6 line : The Beach,John Frum,CaD,Gondolier,Supreme Sandalwood and Atomic Age Bay Rum.

Cheers!
Congrats and report back!

🤔 Shaved with Atomic Age Bay Rum today; got no complaints! Heard good things about a few of those others...

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
John Frum is good. Haven't tried the others.

I’ve only used CaD from your list. Good stuff.

I have to say that no matter what their soaps are like - PAA artwork are the best!! classy and futuristic

I have yet to try the CK-6 base. I have several of their soaps from a few years ago before this base came out. His scents are fantastic. Gondolier is my favorite from the ones you picked. Also, the aftershaves are very strong. They last longer than a lot of my EdTs.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
I think PAA soaps are a good choice. You won’t regret getting them.

I agree PAA is one of the best!!
I wish I can get more PAA soap and splash...
My only PAA soaps are
  1. Cavendish with matching AS
  2. Solstice
Cavendish is my undisputed number 1 among many others.

Nice! Fantastic artwork on those tubs. Always appreciated what PAA does but haven’t taken the plunge yet.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Post your impressions! PAA soaps...good stuff!

PAA is great stuff. Best Bay Rum scent in my opinion.

PAA Ck6 is a top tier soap. I haven't encountered a product with better overall performance yet. CaD, John Frum, and AA Bay Rum are all very nice scents, I don't have the others.

Interesting, gime half a dozen (not eggs but soaps). I usually start with one and see if I like the mix of performance at a given price. I am not an admirer of PAA CK6 nor Stirling soaps....over hyped for what they deliver vs price. Maybe now I am understanding the Arko cult or the Tabac gang.... (I don't like the smell on both of these either). Glad we have choices to satisfy all different tastes.

Glad to see Ad Astra found this :c9:

I've wanted to try Beach, and had the opportunity to pick up John Frum back at Big Shave S'west in 2019 but passed. I only have two PAA soaps, both CK-6, and the performance is excellent in my opinion. To be fair, I haven't tried Tabac or Arko yet . . . I haven't felt the raging compulsion to do so.

I bought two PAA soaps today, Dapper Doc's and Good Vibrations! I've had others but these are favorites.

Cheers!
A big fan of PAA, I have The Beach, CaD and Dapper Doc. CK-6 performs very well, and to be fair the original base is still very good.