What's new

Tomorrow "the Nib" has been open a week

Has not made any change for me. Honestly.

Just don't mention to my wife I just ordered J Herbin 1670 and Noodlers Black Swan in English Roses to tide me over until the B&B ink is available.

Actually this forum was timed perfectly! I bought an old cheesy pen from an antique store a while back and played with it for a while. Blew the old bladder out of it and had ink all over me! My sister then found a small lot of six or eight pens on craigslist for $20 along with some green ink. They are mostly cheaper ($20 and less) pens but in the group I have found a Regal that I absolutly love! It also gets a lot of comments at work from just about everyone who sees it. The only other pen I liked and wanted was just short of $1k I believe, I talked myself out of that one rather quickly. My handwriting is horrid I think, and legible at best, but I can't wait to write two reports today at work. (They must all be hand written to my disapointment). I've also learned that Ive spent the past twenty some odd years writing wrong and have since been trying to change that thanks to my discovery of FPs.

I've made and received two orders from Goulet Pens, ordered 4 Chinese pens on ebay, placed an order at JetPens yesterday, and spent the lasth our playing with my new inks and pens.

How's that?

Also, got 50 sample vials for trading and PIFing.

I'm probably going to regret the day this forum opened. I picked up a Pilot Varsity and I'm poised to pounce on a TWSBI 540 when it becomes available (of course, to go with the as of yet unreleased B&B ink).

Sigh.

+1 A plan, A plan, it sounds like a plan!!! I will have to borrow this plan!!!

Tom

Just when I thought FPAD had been cured, I find myself thinking $200 is not unreasonable for a pen.

Then I break into a cold sweat.

Thanks for having this here.

Top Bottom