What's new

Toggle -First Shave

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So I had My First Shave with My New "Eleanor" Toggle !
I am Very excited to finally have one :) The Shave was great and I can't wait until tomorrows shave .
Vintage Gillette Toggle D-1
Donkey Milk Shaving Soap from MERshaving
Vintage Gillette "Spoiler" Blade (3)
ck be cologne
Graydog "Patches" 26mm Faux Boar Brush.

Outstanding results Smooth efficient and just so much Fun !
I felt like a kid at Christmas.
MERshaving soap was Amazing ,The Donkey Milk along with other Ingredients
gave Me a post shave feeling that was out of this world ,no need for any shave balm
at all . The Scent that was used in this was that of CK be cologne one of my Favorites
Thanks MERShaving great stuff you have there.
20181217_195321.jpg

Very nice. Congratulations. I'm a sucker for a D1 Toggle. They are just so sexy in it's uniqueness.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Congrats, Graydog, that’s a milestone for sure, nice Toggle btw!!

I simply love a positive life confirming post like yours! - It just oozes of shaving joy, makes me wanna shave again even though I just finished this morning’s shave!

Have a great day, sir!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Congratulations on the Toggle and the Toggle shave. Thanks for bringing the Donkey Milk soap to my attention. I love the graphics.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Is it going to edge out any of your other ladies????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Is it going to edge out any of your other ladies????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Good Morning Adam, She definitely made it to the top shelf, 9 razors stay there:) The RFB is going to be hard to unseat :)
I have to use her more , Today She gave me another outstanding shave this time with a brand new Feather
Very smooth and close ! BBS no problem .
I used the Donkey Milk soap from MERShaving again ,great post shave feel .
Dave really knows how to make a great soap.
How did you manage to find 2 Toggles ?

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Big congrats on the Toggle! One of my favorite adjustables. I'm glad you used yours as most don't know what a nice shaving razor they are!

It is a Dream Shaver and has made it to the top front shelf in My Razor Cabinet . There are 9 spots on that shelf
I like all of the History behind Vintage Razors, Like who had it when it was new,What part of the country did it use to live in , stuff like that is interesting for me .
What Blades have you liked with it ?

I like all of the History behind Vintage Razors, Like who had it when it was new,What part of the country did it use to live in , stuff like that is interesting for me

Spot on! I too really like to think about these things. I have noted down meticulously on all of my razors which city they were sold from. And when I get a razor on the bay I like to look up the city and read about it. This way I also learn some geography. Ok ok so I am a geek :biggrin1:

Top Bottom