What's new

Tobacquisitions for January 2015

I'm not sure I've seen that small barrel shape from Peterson's before when I look at the selection they have available on the various websites. I really like that one, going to have to put that on the watch for one list.

Would you believe that I bought it from Amazon Germany? I think that the barrel is NOS but can't be sure. Smokes a bit hot (small and thin-walled) but otherwise it's fantastic!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
Looks like you've received the old Blue Mountain. It's since been renamed. Should be at least a year in the tin. A truly great smoke.

Looks like you've received the old Blue Mountain. It's since been renamed. Should be at least a year in the tin. A truly great smoke.
Yeah, it's now called Balkan Blue. The ttins are from 2014. Probably the last batch before the name change. I also have a few tins from 2012 & 2013 in my cellar.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Nice Boswell.

Earlier this month I received a couple of gifts from some friends. First was an assortment of cigars from that one island that makes cigars, and a huge bag of HOTW with 5 years of age on it. The other was a fresh can of HOTW.

I'm am now a couple of steps closer to my dream of a Uncle Scrooge style money bin filled with HOTW I can swim around in.

Nice Boswell.

Earlier this month I received a couple of gifts from some friends. First was an assortment of cigars from that one island that makes cigars, and a huge bag of HOTW with 5 years of age on it. The other was a fresh can of HOTW.

I'm am now a couple of steps closer to my dream of a Uncle Scrooge style money bin filled with HOTW I can swim around in.

I won't be satisfied until I see a picture of you swimming in your tobacco.

I had about $8 in eBay bucks that I wanted to get rid of before I forgot and/or they expired.

So, I grabbed a tin of McClelland Yenidje Highlander from the Grand Oriental series.

Seems pretty interesting. It has both Syrian and Cyprian Latakia, some Marylan, and aged VA, in addition to the oriental in which the blend is named after... Yenidje.

I had about $8 in eBay bucks that I wanted to get rid of before I forgot and/or they expired.

So, I grabbed a tin of McClelland Yenidje Highlander from the Grand Oriental series.

Seems pretty interesting. It has both Syrian and Cyprian Latakia, some Marylan, and aged VA, in addition to the oriental in which the blend is named after... Yenidje.
Of course, you know we'll be expecting a full report.:001_rolle

That is a gorgeous pipe!

Now, Im waiting for your once in a lifetime buy as much as you are :)

Well, here it is. A Rad Davis...

$DSCF1896.jpg
$DSCF1898.jpg
$DSCF1897.jpg

Sorry, my miserable photography skills do not do any justice to the grain on this sucker - it is eye-popping. :w00t:

A relatively rare piece of African meerschaum history arrived today, a Tanzanian African meerschaum table pipe from the 1970's...

proxy.php

Of course, you know we'll be expecting a full report.:001_rolle

You may be waiting a while. It'll wind up in the cellar with a whole bunch of other tins of tobacco that I'm years away from actually getting to. I need to move to a warmer climate so that I can actually put more of a dent into my Smoag-like stash.

Price, the Rad Davis is an absolute stunner! Gorgeous pipe, and I bet it smokes flawlessly. Congrats on that!!

BladeBoy, that is an awesome and unique piece.. super cool.

William Demuth Company Milano carved head, unsmoked. I wasn't going to bid on this one but at the end there were zero bids, it was cheap enough with free shipping, and it is pretty interesting, and seems like it might have an interesting history for me to dig up.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom