What's new

Tobacquisitions- August 2018

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

A Tinsky Christmas pipe and some extra goodies from @Alejandro Salemandro. Thanks man you are too generous!!

Picked up this meerschaum off the bay. Listing thought it was Quartsz
proxy.php
and it is much to light and is cleaning up nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Two pounds of MacBaren HH Burley Flake. This is the first pound before cutting in half (MacBaren flakes are about 5 inches long). I’m perplexed. Usually, a pound of MacBaren Flake fits in a little more that 3 half pint jars. These took over four to the pound.

A13CEFBD-C783-4700-B887-C9A34DCD73C2.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
This month is taking forever. Next month will be greatness from another member. God, secrets kill me. :)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Some Goteborgs Snus. Its not all for me, split order with a coworker.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Some Goteborgs Snus. Its not all for me, split order with a coworker.
proxy.php

Split with a co-worker. Ok, sure ;).

:lol: they are really small cans right? Looks like 100g pipe tins.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I have only had General- how does this stuff compare?
General white portion is my every day snus. Mostly because it available locally, but only in portions. The Loose General in original is similar to Goteborgs loose but my coworker like Goteborgs better. He was making order so I had him add some for me too.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
General white portion is my every day snus. Mostly because it available locally, but only in portions. The Loose General in original is similar to Goteborgs loose but my coworker like Goteborgs better. He was making order so I had him add some for me too.

Cool. I have been enjoying General Green, and then someone gave me a mostly filled can of white, which I am getting used to. As with you, General is available locally, so that is what I have been using. I have been ordering too much pipe tobacco- convincing the wife about ordering snus may not work. One of these days I will get around to loose (after I buy a DSLR for my trip to Colorado, however). How well does it stay packed?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Cool. I have been enjoying General Green, and then someone gave me a mostly filled can of white, which I am getting used to. As with you, General is available locally, so that is what I have been using. I have been ordering too much pipe tobacco- convincing the wife about ordering snus may not work. One of these days I will get around to loose (after I buy a DSLR for my trip to Colorado, however). How well does it stay packed?
If the pinch is not too big and the tobacco relatively moist no problems at all. If its too dry or I get greedy, it wants to travel a bit.

Top Bottom