What's new

Tobacquisitions - April 2018

Historically, being sandwiched between Meerschaum March Madness and Morta May has meant that April has been a down month for tobacquisitions, as guys try to patch up the bleeding from one and save up for the other.

Yes, I'm teeing this up for Owen to show off more pics of his awesome Larrysson commission once he gets his hands on it. What did you get this month?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Kicking this off w a blasted Jerry Crawford billiard that I picked up as an estate pipe. Cleaned up nicely!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Also received this awesome Lane era Charatan After Hours. Deeply blasted, plateau rim, panelled—very funky, but man, it appeals to me.

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Historically, being sandwiched between Meerschaum March Madness and Morta May has meant that April has been a down month for tobacquisitions, as guys try to patch up the bleeding from one and save up for the other.

Yes, I'm teeing this up for Owen to show off more pics of his awesome Larrysson commission once he gets his hands on it. What did you get this month?
It will be, for me, an epic April. I will share more pics for sure, though I’d be hard pressed to do better than Paul’s. When I opened my email (after checking it about 100 times yesterday :) ) I was blown away.

Also received this awesome Lane era Charatan After Hours. Deeply blasted, plateau rim, panelled—very funky, but man, it appeals to me.

proxy.php

Love the over all pipe, but Charatan's with the double comfort bit thing.. really dislike the two tier stem thing they did.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

proxy.php

I think it’s pretty cool. Anything with a shank insert/collar thingee and military-style stem just gets me.

When a pipe grabs you, it just grabs you. No one else might like it, but come hell or high water you NEED it.

Received 100+ flints in the mail from Amazon. It was supposed to be 100, but when I did a rough count I ended up getting closer to 120 flints.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I got an old wood block from Russia.

5460 years old to be exact.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

I got an old wood block from Russia.

5460 years old to be exact.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Sweet! Getting prepared for Morta May?

I've heard that stuff is quite difficult to work - looking forward to seeing what you wrangle from it.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Sweet! Getting prepared for Morta May?

I've heard that stuff is quite difficult to work - looking forward to seeing what you wrangle from it.

We will see how it turns out, but generally, its easier to work with than briar. The pipe is in there, I just have to remove everything that's not pipe.

Top Bottom