What's new

To All Canadians: Where Do You Purchase Your Shaving Supplies?

Fendrihan all the way, I emailed a couple of questions in a Saturday, I had a response within 15 minutes.....I placed an order this past Tuesday, and it arrived here in pei on that friday.......great customer service.

Italian Barber
Classic Edge.ca
eBay
Amazon
WestCoast Shaving - they have lots of products that are not on canadian online stores.

Most of my gear has come online from Fendrihan. However, I did buy a great scuttle from Georgetown Pottery from the US (online) and I have a Silvertip brush on order with Whipped Dog.

Dropped by Men's Essentials in Toronto. Great shop, the service is very good, they do mail-order also.

To All Canadians: Where Do You Purchase Your Shaving Supplies?

I'm mostly a newb and have used Fendrihan twice. Free shipping if you spend $50.

Not a Canadian (close as I live in Seattle), but the #1 IMO is Wolfman Razors. James makes incredible shavers! His prices are Canadian $.

Toronto Barber and Beauty Supply has most Pinaud and Booster's product. They also have a decent supply of brushes, DEs and Fromm straights.

menessentials.ca - they sell RazoRock XXX cheaper than italianbarber.ca believe it or not... also a great sample situation and lots of Sterling, Bufflehead etc... and a few others not available on italianbarber.ca

tryablade.ca for blades of course - flat rate shipping

I haven't found any Canadian vendors price competitive for the things I purchase. I buy from Shoppers Drug Mart stores and online from Amazon, Ebay, shaving.ie, tvbshaving and vintage scent. The last 2 have discount codes for b&b members.

italianbarber.com (Canada) and maggardrazors.com (US). both have excellent customer service, great selection and prices.

free shipping over $60usd on italianbarber is a bonus, but maggards has a few artisan soaps that IB doesn't.

In Quebec...Jean Coutu stores (similar to CVS, Walgreens) carry the Proraso, and Tabac lines as well as DE Wilkinson Sword Blades.

Italian Barber. I Always try to support a fellow Canadian.

Plus he has always been there for good honest advice, and to me there is nothing better than his Mudder Focker soap!

Top Bottom