What's new

FS Timeless .95SB Polished SS and Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finally decided to part with my Timeless .95SB Polished SS with Stand. I love the shave with it but it irritates my skin if I try to use it for a daily driver and I just don't use it that often so someone else should get some enjoyment from it. Razor does show a couple hairline scratches on top cap, some scratches on bottom of stand and some circular scratches on base plate where handle connects. Scratch and Dent price on Timeless is $185.00 and I am asking $150.00 plus $5.00 shipping in CONUS only. PayPal payments please.

Details:
Solid base .95MM Base Plate
Smooth Cap
H3 Plaid 14MM x 100MM handle
Includes Stand

IMG_0968.jpeg
IMG_0967.jpeg
IMG_0969.jpeg
IMG_0970.jpeg

I have finally decided to part with my Timeless .95SB Polished SS with Stand. I love the shave with it but it irritates my skin if I try to use it for a daily driver and I just don't use it that often so someone else should get some enjoyment from it. Razor does show a couple hairline scratches on top cap, some scratches on bottom of stand and some circular scratches on base plate where handle connects. Scratch and Dent price on Timeless is $185.00 and I am asking $150.00 plus $5.00 shipping in CONUS only. PayPal payments please.

Details:
Solid base .95MM Base Plate
Smooth Cap
H3 Plaid 14MM x 100MM handle
Includes Stand

View attachment 1015468 View attachment 1015470 View attachment 1015472 View attachment 1015473
I just noticed picture of top cap looks like there is a rash on the top cap, there is not. Can provide better pictures if needed.

Price reduction $125.00 including shipping. I polished top cap and what appeared to be hairline scratches disappeared. Scratches do remain on bottom of baseplate where handle attaches and bottom of stand has scratches. Just want to be honest here.

I really don't understand how this is still available. This is a great opportunity to pick up a fantastic razor. Yes, I would be all over it if I didn't already have one. GLWTS.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Bob have you considered seeing if someone else has a .68 SB that is just not enough for them and wanted to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom