What's new

FS Timeless Polished Titanium For Sale - 2 baseplates, 2 handles, 1 topcap, 1 stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling all of my Timeless Titanium, I actually prefer the Stainless Steel versions although the Ti Crown handle is fantastic. I am the second owner. These add up to $550 new on the Timeless website. I will sell for 60% which is $330, plus $15 for fully insured USPS shipping, so your total cost to your door is $345. Sorry, CONUS only. PM with any questions or if you need specific pictures. Thanks for looking!

Ti polished Crown handle
Ti polished Spiral handle
Ti polished .68OC baseplate
Ti polished .95SB baseplate
Ti polished scalloped topcap
Ti polished stand

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

Last edited:
I'll sell all for $330 shipped CONUS USPS Ground Advantage which comes with $100 insurance. Let me know which shipping & insurance you prefer.

Reactions: Kix
Final price reduction, this is as low as I can go.

$320 for all shipped CONUS USPS Ground Advantage insured for $100 or $325 insured for $325.

I do not want to sell items separately at this time, multiple Paypal fees and the cost of shipping several items just eats into funds remaining.

Last edited:
Although I prefer to sell all, here's another option, if anyone is interested.

I keep the Ti Crown Handle and sell everything else for $294 shipped USPS Ground Advantage. Sorry, CONUS only.

Includes the following:

Ti polished stand
Timeless box and cloth

Those items are $490 on the Timeless website. 60% is $294. Or include the Ti Crown Handle for $325. And I pay for fully insured shipping with either choice.

Lovely items on sale. The Timeless is such a good razor. I got the .95 OC from their S&D section - was super lucky that they had a Ti one turn up at the S&D section! Since then I have moved to the .5 Slim OC and absolutely love it

GLWTS

All of this beautiful Timeless shaving equipment is still available and ready for a new home. Let me know if you're interested and we can make it happen!

Over 1,000 views and still no sale?!

I will lower the price for a few days and if there is no interest I will close this ad Monday morning and put these back into my rotation.

Sorry, CONUS only.

Take everything for $310 or without the Crown Handle for $280, that price includes shipping via USPS ground advantage and Paypal fees.

Ti polished Crown handle
Ti polished stand
Timeless box and cloth

20240117_155027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom