What's new

Time for my first PIF- Uncle Jon's Pipe Smoke

I'm getting close to post 300 and the "I'm ins" have slowed down, so unless interest picks up, I'll probably be selecting the recipient closer to post 300 than to the full 3 month mark in 2 1/2 weeks. So, if interest picks up again I'll let it go a little longer, otherwise, I'll be picking the winner on Monday or Tuesday.

I'm in. I've been eyeing his soaps. I look forward to trying them eventually, win or not. I plan to get at least a couple 2 oz containers.

OK, seems that interest has picked up. Still, I will probably close it next week. Mon and Tues are the first nights of Passover (seder nights) so I'll probably be too busy to pull a winner then. I think I'll end the PIF entries and pull the winner on Wednesday.

Good luck everyone- this is a terrific soap

OK folks, Wednesday is the drawing for this PIF so if you aren't in yet and want to be in, let me know.

That said, after reading this thread,
DE Shaving helping to keep me sane....,drwevil is not in the drawing. It looks like he's had a tough time lately, so I am selecting him outright and I'll be mailing him the container of Uncle Jon's Pipe Smoke I originally bought for this PIF, so message me with your address and I'll get that out to you. I will buy another for the winner and have it mailed directly from Uncle Jon's.

OK folks, Wednesday is the drawing for this PIF so if you aren't in yet and want to be in, let me know.

DE Shaving helping to keep me sane....,drwevil is not in the drawing. It looks like he's had a tough time lately, so I am selecting him outright and I'll be mailing him the container of Uncle Jon's Pipe Smoke I originally bought for this PIF, so message me with your address and I'll get that out to you. I will buy another for the winner and have it mailed directly from Uncle Jon's.
That's mighty kind of you and an embodiment of the BnB spirit!

"Never trade what you want most for what you want in the moment"

Oh wow thanks.
Jeff you sure know how to tear a bloke up .. in a good way. Thank you for your support... all of you. It really means a lot.
I'm kind of lost for words.
B&B really is one of the top notch forums on the net. Certainly a safe place to share some personal stuff.

I am really going to have to get that journal going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom