What's new

Time for my first PIF- Uncle Jon's Pipe Smoke

I am looking forward to getting mine. Especially if it my wife likes it as much as yours does. [emoji1604][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived yesterday... thank you so much ....
the Uncle Jon's Pipe Smoke Shave Soap is amazing.
It smells so yummy to me kind of like the Jersey Caramels I had when I was a kid. It even sort of tastes like it smells.

The performance is great. I am keen to try some of Uncle Jon's other Shave soaps. I didn't where any aftershave today and I can still smell it 5 hours later and it lathers so easily.

Thanks again.

proxy.php

Mine arrived yesterday... thank you so much ....
the Uncle Jon's Pipe Smoke Shave Soap is amazing.
It smells so yummy to me kind of like the Jersey Caramels I had when I was a kid. It even sort of tastes like it smells.

The performance is great. I am keen to try some of Uncle Jon's other Shave soaps. I didn't where any aftershave today and I can still smell it 5 hours later and it lathers so easily.

Thanks again.

proxy.php

I'm glad you are liking it. The smell does stick around for a while. Luckily it is a smell that compliments most aftershaves. The other scents I've tried are very different- outdoorsy and a bit evergreen, or alcohol based scents (Bay Rum, Prohibition). I do want to try some like his vanilla which are probably more similar.

I'm glad you are liking it. The smell does stick around for a while. Luckily it is a smell that compliments most aftershaves. The other scents I've tried are very different- outdoorsy and a bit evergreen, or alcohol based scents (Bay Rum, Prohibition). I do want to try some like his vanilla which are probably more similar.

The Nivea Sensitive Balm goes very well with it. Same again tomorrow I think.

I think this PIF is done and dusted.
Check out Uncle Jon's website it is well worth trying their soaps etc.

BambulanceMan, this one is over but keep an eye out. I am a huge fan of Uncle Jon's soaps. Every scent lathers as well as the last, and few soaps perform or lather better (actually, none that I have tried do better). With the zeal of a missionary or true believer, I think it is a shame that more people don't know this great soap. So, I'll probably be doing it again before long. My birthday is coming up in a month, that might be a good excuse.

Uncle Jon's Bay Rum is my favorite soap right now. I just love to open it up and smell it. Highly recommended.

Top Bottom