What's new

TiBam Titanium Handles

8637FD41-BA08-4AEC-9879-68E15F61E7BF.jpeg
AFE21518-CF0A-4763-8938-AD3A803F7557.jpeg
Just received my Norsborg TiBam handle and am seriously impressed with it. Sort of a Bamboo type design with some serious knurling. Doubt you could lose grip if you tried. This seller seems to have some great handles and stands at pretty reasonable prices for full Titanium in my opinion. Thought I’d pass on my thoughts since I’d never heard much about them. It took about 2.5 weeks for mine to arrive. Bought on EBay. Photos from the listing.

I got their bamboo handle that looks like real bamboo from them a while back. Took forever to get here and it was real massive (4"), but the titanium made it light.

dsc02028-jpg.867173

I've got the 'Sample 12' with custom dimensions — after sending them the measurements it didn't even take a full week until they had it done. 12mm diameter, 15mm at the bottom, 85mm total length with extra space for my fingertips at the top. The knurling is outstanding both visually and functionally. It weighs only 36.6g.
tibam4.jpg

Gorgeous! I was just looking at that Norsborg TiBam on their eBay site last night and I think you just gave me the last push I needed, haha.

Here are some of my custom Sample12's, the guilloche style knurling is amazing to use! Fantastic grip without feeling sharp or rough.
80mm X 18mm, 75mm X 16mm, 70mm X 14mm (2).jpg

80mmx18mm, 75mmx16mm, and 70mmx14mm
85mm X 20mm (3).jpg

85mmx20mm

Attachments

• 90mm X 26mm (2).jpg
    90mm X 26mm (2).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 35
Recently ordered a TiBam of my own for a special razor I plan to do a full write-up on once all components are assembled.

Question for you guys - How long did yours take to arrive? Mine has been "Processed through facility Moskva PCI-21" for 10 days now.

I ordered five over the course of a few months and four arrived in about three-ish weeks. For whatever reason, the third was hung up for about two months. Assuming the design works for you, the quality and price can't be beat!

Top Bottom