What's new

Three winners sample PIF

Since I brought attention, or at least I hope I have, to Scott's @Captain Pre-Capsize (Captain's Choice) Italia shave soap, I thought I should give away a few samples. This is a great soft shave soap with an excellent scent. I will send out three samples direct from Scott, but only CONUS. You are welcome to pay shipping if you are not CONUS. I will select the winners at random via a randizer on the web. I truly hope the winners like it.

I’m in, I’ve only used creams and sticks since I got a brush last month, thanks for the chance to dip my toe into another soap! Can you face lather with a sample like this or would I need to snag a bowl from the kitchen?

I'm in!! I would love to try an old world style/scented shaving soap, especially from the Captain!! Thank you for the generous PIF!!

Good pif, not CONUS so not in though.

Been considering getting some but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Anyone know if it is similar to Trumper Almond?

So, it looks like Scott doesn't provide individual samples. However, that does not cancel things here. What it means, unless I find I can get individual samples, is that I will get a tub and fill some sample containers I have on hand. it just won't be directly from Captain's Choice or in his sampler container. It will be in clean containers that have been washed (I still find it odd washing out soap containers with soap) and will be unused samples.

So, it looks like Scott doesn't provide individual samples. However, that does not cancel things here. What it means, unless I find I can get individual samples, is that I will get a tub and fill some sample containers I have on hand. it just won't be directly from Captain's Choice or in his sampler container. It will be in clean containers that have been washed (I still find it odd washing out soap containers with soap) and will be unused samples.
Hi Chris due to living north of the 49th I'm not in. On your recommendation last spring, I did purchase a set of samplers when they were available and the Captain makes fantastic soap!

OK, here are the names I have.

hogosf
Titleist
Wes1953
T Bone
Grundi
Chris100
zachtracy

I will run them through a random generator. There has been a twist on this PIF. It is now Captain himself (Scott) that is sending each sample to each of the three winners. I really appreciate his generosity in providing these. I will be collecting the addresses and sending them onto Scott.

Top Bottom