What's new

FS Three Excellent Mild Razors: Feather, Karve OC, & Leaf

Here's three excellent razors. I like them all, but am trying to cull my den. All of them are AT LEAST 20% off of new prices.

1) Feather AS-D2 Stainless Razor. FYI, here's Sharpologist's review. This is gently used, in virtually-new condition. $135 incl shipping to CONUS. Comes with ten new Feather blades (originally, I think that it only shipped with five blades).

2) Karve Brass Christopher Bradley Razor with 3.5" handle and Brass AA and A Open-Comb plates. Here's Sharpologist's review. The AA base is lightly used. The A base has never been used. The cap is clean, but no longer highly polished as when new (brass doesn't stay super-pretty for long). $91 incl shipping to CONUS.

I was looking for the mildest open-comb razor I could find--this may very well be it.

3) The Leaf Razor (chrome) and Grip Sleeve (black). Here's Sharpologist's review. These are new and never used. I've never even touched the chrome of the razor. $71 incl. shipping to CONUS.

I first heard of the Leaf in this article. While all three razors there looked interesting, only one of the three allowed use of standard (i.e., economical) DE blades.
IMG_2024.jpg
IMG_2023.jpg
IMG_2025.jpg

How come you never gave the leaf razor a spin?
I DID try the Leaf razor, albeit another one. I liked it so much that I purchased several more to give as gifts to family and friends. Unfortunately, I’m kind of gifted out now (all family and friends that I thought might be good candidates are either now using them or expressed disinterest).

But the one for sale here is not only new and unused, but has not been touched by human hands since being received from the manufacturer.

Leaf Razor is no longer available.

Price drop on the other two, such that both are now at least 30% below their new prices.

1) Feather AS-D2 Stainless Razor. FYI, here's Sharpologist's review. This is gently used, in virtually-new condition. $118 incl shipping to CONUS.

2) Karve Brass Christopher Bradley Razor with 3.5" handle and Brass AA and A Open-Comb plates. Here's Sharpologist's review. The AA base is lightly used. The A base has never been used. The cap is clean, but no longer highly polished as when new (brass doesn't stay super-pretty for long). $79 incl shipping to CONUS.

Karve is no longer available. Feather still available at least 30% below its new price.

1) Feather AS-D2 Stainless Razor. FYI, here's Sharpologist's review. This is gently used, in virtually-new condition. $118 incl shipping to CONUS. One of the things I like about this razor is the handle. It is excellent. I'd like to use it with my other razor heads...

Top Bottom