What's new

Thoughts on the TFS Rasozero Agrumella ?

One of my favorites, and a regular part of my rotation. Highly recommended !
Terrific fragrance, great lather, smooth cushion & glide, and a wonderful value !

E6519077-28BD-449D-BABC-BEF366D1E2CB.jpeg

TFS Rasozero Agrumella SOTD
SOTD-WFSR-W_2020-11-01.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac 18/44 Pure
Soap: Rasozero Agrumella
Razor: Worlds Finest Safety Razor
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (4)
ASL: Cool Lemon

Another great shave. :biggrin:
I'm really loving the TFS Budget Line. Simple scents (to stop my nose and brain from getting confused) and oh-so-easy to use. On saying that, I've only tried the Agrumella (and am already considering purchasing the 1kg block!).
I repotted the contents of my jar into a bigger one (deeper and a tad wider) for easier loading, and took a few weights. I've also weighed my bigger jar post-shave for the last few days. I discovered that I'm using just less than 0.5g per shave. This means a new Rasozero 125ml jar will last me for about 250 shaves!

Due to the above I'm NOT considering purchasing the 1kg block any more. Once opened the product should be used within 12 months... and I somehow can't see me fitting 2000 shaves into 365 days. So I'll just purchase another 125ml jar when my current one starts to get low.

IMO performance, scent, and value don't get any better than this! :w00t:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

This soap easily makes lather and has ok slickness, but i find the scent to be way too mild. I get no bergamot at all and very very little lemon, orange. I guess its a bad produced one i got, the scent is so dissapointing to me. I know my nose is not overly sensitive but the name "Agrumella" had me hoping for some zesty fresh scent. Very dissapointing. I also find Proraso green to be too mild scentwise, i want a soap that has a strong scent.

I've bought a kilo of this soap a while ago and it's decent. The scent is a bit strong for me and it smells like fresh lemons with a bit of sweetness as well and I kinda like the Arko lemon scent a bit more. For the price is great, but for those who use artisan soaps in their rotation it might not feel that fantastic at all.

I don't think I ever updated this thread. Well I actually bought me a set. The scent on the soap was pretty mild but the aftershave was spot on freshly squeezed lemon juice. Very pleasing. Sadly the performance was sub-par and so it was given away on the great den purge that happened around a year ago or so. As soon as I tried SV I got rid of all the Italian croaps I had (Proraso, RR, Cella, TFS)

Top Bottom