What's new

This Japanese cheesecake requires only 3 ingredients ;-)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Dear Members:
🍰Do you love Cheesecake as much as the Mrs. & I do
proxy.php

Written by Henrik Rothen - DAGENS - 22 Sept 23

🇯🇵"The internet is buzzing over [this] Japanese cheesecake recipe that requires only three (3), simple ingredients. The recipe was shared by YouTube user 'ochikeron'.
proxy.php

Ingredients:
  • 3 eggs
  • 120 grams of white chocolate
  • 120 grams of cream cheese

• Instructions:
    • Preheat the oven to 170°C (338°F).
    • Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
    • Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler. Once fully melted, add the cream cheese while still over the double boiler.
    • Remove the bowl from the heat and mix in the egg yolks.
    • Fold in a third of the whipped egg whites into the mixture. Once smooth, add the remaining egg whites in two halves.
    • Line a baking pan with greased parchment paper. Pour the batter into the pan and gently tap it against the table to remove any air bubbles.
    • Bake the cake in three stages: 15 minutes at 170°C, 15 minutes at 160°C, and finally, turn off the oven and let the cake bake for an additional 15 minutes using the residual heat.
    • Optionally, sprinkle powdered sugar on top before serving
      proxy.php

• Works Cited: Japanese Cheesecake
1711161240928.jpeg
"Cheesecake is happiness in a slice". Author Unknown 🇯🇵

Last edited:
Well growing up in QUEENS the Boro of NYC, we had many bakeries run by people from Eastern Europe, they new how do do Cheesecake.

We have a restaurant chain called Cheesecake Factory in AZ, they have interesting menu, it is like International Everything. My joke is what do they do good, nothing. They do Asian, Italian, American, SeaFood, Mexican, all BAD. There CHEESE CAKE is second tear not worth my vote for anything g by no real deal Cheese Cake.

Lumps of cream cheese are desirable...
I worked for six or eight months years ago in a factory bakery and one of our products was cheesecake. Lumps were not, by any means desirable, there. What we did was put the cream cheese in the mixer and mix, scraping at least once until there were no lumps visible and only then add the sugar. The reason for that is that adding the sugar caused the cheese to liquefy (No, I don't know why.) and once that happened there was no way to get any lumps out except straining it and wasting some of the cheese.

Top Bottom