What's new

THIS is Alabama Football

I understand your passion. And, I also understand that you only copied and pasted this text.
In the text it does state that part of being a Bama fan is feeling like the opposing team is hating you. It has a reference to Tennessee 5 times, I guess I just drew a conclusion. I actually used to have the utmost respect for the Alabama program. Until, at least, they starting blaming everyone else for their own wrongdoings.
Sure, Majors hates Fulmer, he took his job. Bama fans love Majors, they beat him ten years in a row. The firing of Majors was about on, and off, the field performance, Fulmer just happened to be the successor.
I'll be the first to admit, that Fulmer was not a great "on the field" coach. He was a great recruiter, and motivator. A lot of the time he simply had the best talent.
As far as any investigations, all that is done. It was all with Lane Kiffin. No one is happier that he and his circus, are gone as the Tennessee fan base. We have never forfeited any wins, or had the "death penalty" thrown around our program.
Alabama is a great program, with a rich tradition in college football. It's what makes the "third Saturday in October" special. I guess the phrases like " where we belong" and "birthright" are what rubs non bammers the wrong way.

Best regards,
Jeff.

I understand your passion. And, I also understand that you only copied and pasted this text.
In the text it does state that part of being a Bama fan is feeling like the opposing team is hating you. It has a reference to Tennessee 5 times, I guess I just drew a conclusion. I actually used to have the utmost respect for the Alabama program. Until, at least, they starting blaming everyone else for their own wrongdoings.
Sure, Majors hates Fulmer, he took his job. Bama fans love Majors, they beat him ten years in a row. The firing of Majors was about on, and off, the field performance, Fulmer just happened to be the successor.
I'll be the first to admit, that Fulmer was not a great "on the field" coach. He was a great recruiter, and motivator. A lot of the time he simply had the best talent.
As far as any investigations, all that is done. It was all with Lane Kiffin. No one is happier that he and his circus, are gone as the Tennessee fan base. We have never forfeited any wins, or had the "death penalty" thrown around our program.
Alabama is a great program, with a rich tradition in college football. It's what makes the "third Saturday in October" special. I guess the phrases like " where we belong" and "birthright" are what rubs non bammers the wrong way.

Best regards,
Jeff.
Fair enough. I know there's been quite a bit of hatred between our fanbases over the past few years. I think and hope we are heading back to the way it was, where we have a strong rivalry but respect each other.

Anybody still follow this thread. I am a big Bama fan and would love to talk with others about the upcoming season

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Could (should?) be in the hunt for another national championship this year. Lost a lot of talent with 12 players being taken in the NFL draft, but pretty much reloading. Lots of talent. Likely a hotshot QB, which we haven't had in quite a while.

Could (should?) be in the hunt for another national championship this year. Lost a lot of talent with 12 players being taken in the NFL draft, but pretty much reloading. Lots of talent. Likely a hotshot QB, which we haven't had in quite a while.
I am super excited about a game changer possibly starting at QB. Hurts is an amazing athlete and a great kid, just limited as a passer right now. I am also geeked up about our LB/DE group. If all can stay healthy they will be a nightmare for opposing QB's

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

LB starters should be a strength. We just need a little injury luck that we did not have last season. If Tua wins the starting job (and I think he will) he will have an excellent group of receovers to throw to. Loaded at RB, too.

My entire family is from Alabama. Most are Barn fans but my father attended Bama. With that being said....

Get ready for the Dawgs in Atlanta. We’ll be waiting.

ROLL TIDE ROLL We have been in the final 4 every year since the play-off started. Alabama fans are living in the greatest age ever in college football for us. Yes, one day Nick will be gone and will just have to adjust. Bask in the glory now which Alabama football.

Yes, and it looks like we should continue to roll for maybe another 4-5 years, at least. Saban still has that unbelievable drive/energy. Alabama Crimson Tide football, there's nothing else like it!

Top Bottom