What's new

Thiers issard Frame Back - Black Marble

Tuned up the scales for a friend and member here azmark :thumbup1:, black marble acrylic scales with a blonde horn pin-less wedge, it was to be white acrylic but he wont mind. :tongue_smKept these scales classy with a touch of ambroski style :001_smile

I also tuned up the edge, Mark is a naturals guy but maybe Ill turn him to a synthetic guy :thumbup:

By the looks of the edge looks like it was finished on a very very nice coticle.

proxy.php

its now tuned up and ready for surgery :biggrin1:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Synthetics, bah humbug:lol:

Can't wait to get it back in its display case! Excellent looking finish! So when if send another in I just say Ambroski it for me:tongue_sm

Im gonna trade mark the "Ambroski" term, since I dubbed you, Ambroski! haha.
looks good man! Sweet work as usuall!!

Impressive Jose... very impressive. I must say to those who only see what great work you have done here via picture....get a razor honed by him.:thumbup1:
I recently purchased a nice TI 5/8 that happened to be honed by Ambrose.
I received this straight earlier this week...and my first shave with this particular razor was unbelievable! I have been missing out on my shaves, and let me just say that Jose has this sharpening/honing down to a perfection.
Kudos to ya Jose, and thanks for the great service.:thumbup1:
Sweet razor Azmark:thumbup: enjoy!

I finally had a few days to shave with it and I was surely impressed. The edge is very buttery smooth, nothing scary sharp which I hate but very comfortable.

:thumbup:

Top Bottom