What's new

GIVEAWAY! These are a few of my favorite things...

...and one that isn't...

Time to get rid of some stuff.

One person will get a sample of my favorite stuff:

- One Gillette contract Tech. I replated this as one of my early experiments. It was gold plated, now nickel. Some areas of gold (lacquer? ) in nooks and crannies didn't plate well, but still a nice user.
- One unused tub of Razorock xXx soap...great scent.
- One used Razorock Plissoft...nice budget synth, very soft.
- One used Omega boar...everyone should try an inexpensive Omega boar...they punch way above their price point.
- Two tucks of Astra SP blades my...my daily driver.

Another person will receive one of my "not favorites":

- One used Simpson Trafalgar T3.
- One apology for sending you a brush that I don't like. 😄

I hate "rules" but have three:

- Say "I'm in"
- You must have registered at B&B on or before August 15, 2023 - no exceptions.
- CONUS only (sorry)

I will use a random number generator to select the winner (Tech, brushes, soap, blades) and "loser" (Simpson) Sunday, after 5PM EST.

I hope you love these as much as I do...and wish the new owner of the Simpson the very best and genuinely hope you get many years of use and enjoyment from it.

Screenshot_20230831_134506_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_134451_Gallery.jpg

Another great PIF .. Can I be in ? I would even like the Simpson as I don't really have any experience with Simpson brushes and they are on my radar to try...

Sure, I'll consider you "in"" but can't promise that you will be chosen by the cold-hearted number generator, and I cannot promise the T3. It is all strictly random, sorry.

To clarify for all that are interested:

First random number chosen gets all of the items in the first pic, second number chosen gets the Simpson.

I'm in, I'm always up for trying a new synthetic as most of my brushes are vintage naturals.

I'm sure there are better synthetic brushes than the Plissoft, which is not very badger-esq, though it is very soft on the face and has enough backbone to generate good lather on the face or in a bowl.

It is really a terrific value.

I use mine when I don't want to wait for a natural bristle brush to soak (or if I forget).

Sure, I'll consider you "in"" but can't promise that you will be chosen by the cold-hearted number generator, and I cannot promise the T3. It is all strictly random, sorry.

To clarify for all that are interested:

First random number chosen gets all of the items in the first pic, second number chosen gets the Simpson.
I understood that. I was just saying I would even be happy with the "loser" prize as you put it !!

Top Bottom