What's new

The Veg: My Verdict

I only tried it once - maybe I got a dud bottle or something but it just did not work for me on any level. Since some serious afficianados of scent like it, I wonder what I am missing.

I was worried that I would run out of LV one day.

So to ease my worry I stocked up.

Got 19 bottles now.:blush:

proxy.php

They're sending these guys to your house.

The ones in green are Lilac Vegetal Certified.

I bought a bottle the other day & was happy to be able to splash on a second dose a few hours later. What's even better is that my wife likes the smell alot! I know somebody won't like it, which bothers me a little with my job, but I like it enough to not care too much.

Fellas, you can either sport the Veg or you can't plain and simple. Splash it on liberally, wait ten minutes before you go out in public (I'm not kidding...!) and you will have an earthy yet masculine scent second to none. There are those that can sport the Veg and those that can't depending on your body chemistry. The first time I wore it to work I had over five female coworkers comment on how great I smelled. My buddy tried it and had to slip out of work and go to the gym down the steet to wash it off. Same Veg, two different guys and two completely separate reactions. You can either sport it or you can't.....It's just the nature of Lilac Vegetal!

I'm with you my friend!

attachment.php

Now on the toxic waste dump scale, that makes Love Canal look like a discarded tin can!!

Look what one explosion on an oil rig can do to the coast of Louisiana. Just think about what an explosion at this site would do!!!!:ohmy:

Top Bottom