What's new

GIVEAWAY! The Tour de France PIF!!

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
636480754467714989-Breaking.jpeg

I frequently cheer for the underdogs. Great PIF!!! Respectfully, not in.

Not in, but my main work transportation is a Giant Cypress, circa 2001. It’s my only adult bike and has served me well for all uses, recreation and transportation.

It was weird moving to a town where so few people bike, even though the town is small enough that most trips are three miles or less. Now the cars are getting bigger and bigger and able-bodied people complain about gas prices without acknowledging that they can do something about it.

Not in, but felt this picture of Jaques Anquetil would be particularly appropriate:
View attachment 1476485

I've got a book about this character as well. He was an odd bird but a helluva competitor. Check out "Sex, lies, and handlebar tape."
Yeah, let me know if you remember the title. I know there have been a few written but I’m sure some are better than others.

The Badger by William Fotheringham. Also worth a read, Slaying The Badger by Richard Moore. That one is what the EXCELLENT ESPN 30 for 30 about the 86 Tour was based on.

I've got a book about this character as well. He was an odd bird but a helluva competitor. Check out "Sex, lies, and handlebar tape."

The Badger by William Fotheringham. Also worth a read, Slaying The Badger by Richard Moore. That one is what the EXCELLENT ESPN 30 for 30 about the 86 Tour was based on.
Cool, thank you! I’m sure I’ll read all of them at some point 👍🏼

Top Bottom