What's new

GIVEAWAY! The Tour de France PIF!!

061269DC-7420-4ABB-8C34-A4F4E882E84C.jpeg
Since we are getting close to the ‘Most Wonderful Time of the Year’
I thought I’d do a little Tour de France PIF! I’d like to pass along my Merkur 34C HD. This was my first razor and a classic. I’ve taken care of it and it’s in excellent condition.

If you are interested just say ‘I’m in!’
If you’d like to include a picture of anything cycling related, feel free but it’s not necessary.

CONUS only please. I’ll pick a winner (most likely this Sunday) using a random number generator.
F6AE7F91-7BD8-4F39-9C27-3EE01FFF8018.jpeg
05F9E0F1-6EAC-43C3-B84B-A520DC60059F.jpeg
D4B46FFE-8833-4A6C-B80B-D16139184384.jpeg

🚴🏻🖖🏼🚴🏻‍♀️

not in :):
the tour title got me though :)
used to own a bike shop in the 80s :) had the fun of meeting quite a few of the 80s tour riders many times :) Eddy and the badger and many others
still look forward to tour every year but the 80s were special to me

only old bike I kept was a Rossin :) love that bike still my main bike now is a 2021 epic evo which works well for where I am as I hate road here in PHX :) to scary with the cage drivers :)
really want to get into some gravel bike stuff till I move to somewhere else and get back on the road as I am a roady at heart :)

not in :):
the tour title got me though :)
used to own a bike shop in the 80s :) had the fun of meeting quite a few of the 80s tour riders many times :) Eddy and the badger and many others
still look forward to tour every year but the 80s were special to me

only old bike I kept was a Rossin :) love that bike still my main bike now is a 2021 epic evo which works well for where I am as I hate road here in PHX :) to scary with the cage drivers :)
really want to get into some gravel bike stuff till I move to somewhere else and get back on the road as I am a roady at heart :)
That’s awesome you got to meet those guys! I just finished reading Half Man, Half Bike about Eddy Merckx and I’m looking for a good one about Hinault. Hope you find some suitable roads to ride soon!!

Reactions: Kix
Respectfully not in but I want to say you have taken wonderful care of that Merkur and I'm sure the winner will enjoy it. Also reading through the posts reminded me of when I worked in a bicycle shop back in 1973 assembling new Schwinn and Raleigh bikes. Saturdays were very busy.

Respectfully not in but I want to say you have taken wonderful care of that Merkur and I'm sure the winner will enjoy it. Also reading through the posts reminded me of when I worked in a bicycle shop back in 1973 assembling new Schwinn and Raleigh bikes. Saturdays were very busy.
I’m still riding a 1987 Schwinn Circuit. It had that wonderful custom paint job at some point along it’s journey (before I got it) and it’s still in fantastic shape. Fast as ever!
869920E7-F6D3-4C31-AD91-873D4510115B.jpeg

This is my favorite affordable razor that was incredibly easy to use when I got rid of carts. Not in, as I now have some high quality razors, but the only difference between what I have and the 34HD is the material used. It is that good. I look forward to congratulating the winner.

Top Bottom