What's new

The stray whisker

Legion

Staff member
No, never heard of them until now. Interesting range. Not the usual stuff you see, that's for sure.

Placed an order with them in April.

Don't know why, but I got an urge to try a vegatal so,
I ordered a saponifico set (which is yet unopened)
And some caties bubbles samples (which are yet unopened)

I have too many shaving products, I need to shave more often.

Good shipping (free and fast)
Good packaging
They included a Free sample ASB, which was apparently made in .au

My order was #435, so I assume they were relatively new.

Started by Con (ShaveTheMan) it is a GREAT store.

Mine was order number 119 when it opened in December last year.

Great source of artisan products and great service.

So I ordered and everything was smooth sailing. A couple new aftershaves to try. I grabbed the alt Innsbruck to get free shipping. Won't be the last time using these guys. Only downside is free shipping at $80 is higher than some others.
proxy.php

I recently placed an order with them and was very happy with their prices and the service. While other online retailers have a lower bar for free postage ($20 vs $80) the postage cost was quite reasonable. I can see myself ordering from them again. :thumbup1:

Con, the owner of The Stray Whisker, is a great guy. I ordered from this store multiple times. Artisan soaps and splashes. Always had fantastic service. Delivery is fast.

Great to hear that everyone is having great results with them :thumbsup:

[MENTION=72212]dougydee[/MENTION] have you tried the Island Breeze A/S yet? If so, what did you think?

@dougydee have you tried the Island Breeze A/S yet? If so, what did you think?
[MENTION=17446]Andy[/MENTION] used the iceland breeze this morning for the first time. It's starts off different that's for sure, can't really nail down the scent I get at the start, flowery but not flowery. Then the menthol cooling comes, which is nice. It was a little sticky but dried nicely. The scent fades quite quickly and it left my face feeling nice. I think the iceland breeze is a polarizing scent.

[MENTION=17446]Andy[/MENTION] used the iceland breeze this morning for the first time. It's starts off different that's for sure, can't really nail down the scent I get at the start, flowery but not flowery. Then the menthol cooling comes, which is nice. It was a little sticky but dried nicely. The scent fades quite quickly and it left my face feeling nice. I think the iceland breeze is a polarizing scent.

Wonderful, thanks for the info [MENTION=72212]dougydee[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Have been looking at the Master's aftershave, might end up placing an order in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

Top Bottom