What's new

The my gain is your gain Pre de Provence PIF

A few months ago I ordered a puck of Pre de Provence shaving soap on Amazon. For whatever reason they sent me two pucks in different shipments without charging me. Amazon doesn't accept returns on shaving soap and they told me to keep it.

As some of you may know a puck of PdP lasts about forever so rather than wait for forever to start a new puck I've decided to give it away.

This is a brand new, never used, only sniffed puck in its tin. This is a triple milled soap that last for a long time. The scent has been described as sage, I get cedar. In any event it's very pleasant but not long lived. It lathers well and is rich and creamy. One of my favorite soaps.

For this PIF the rules are simple just say I'm in (or something similar) by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 10th. Open to mailing addresses in the USA, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.

Each entrant will be assigned a number and the winner will be selected using a random number generator on Sunday November 11th.

The only thing that I ask is that if the soap isn't to the winner's liking please PIF it to someone else.

Good luck!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Little things like this PIF are but one reason why I love my B&B brethren. :001_tt1:

I'm not in, as I have years of soap in backlog to work though.

Top Bottom