What's new

The MacGyver Brush

Vader is coming along very nicely! The .50 Cal was set last night and is now solid in place and the counterweights have now been epoxied into the Knot base to create a counterbalance to the weight in the base and also to create a solid shelf for the knot.

One more step to go and that is to install the knot and get it set properly into place before I can call this one finished and ready to go:thumbup:

Update Pics:

$20151103_175549-1.jpg

$20151103_175604-1.jpg

May I introduce, my Best Brush Yet in my humble opinion! This is the Brush that shall Henceforth be known as.... "VADAR"

Of course since I am a bit of a Star Wars Fan myself I had to do the Finishing Photos with it's Namesake Darth Vader. The Coolest Part about this Brush, (I think So at Least), is that the Number of Grips on the Brush Matches the Number of Vent Holes in Darth Vaders Mask:001_cool::001_cool:

.50 Caliber 22mm Silvertip....... Vadar Has Arrived!

$20151103_182154-1.jpg

$20151103_182215-1.jpg

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Hillarious! He used the dark side of the force to influence it not to grow. I mean how could you clean all that lather out of your head gear anyway???? I imagine his neck must have gotten burned because there's no way you could go without shaving it. After he learned Padme died his next question was "Can I still shave my neck?" You can guess what happened next: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
Countless repairs to the Imperial Destroyer ensued.

Hillarious! He used the dark side of the force to influence it not to grow. I mean how could you clean all that lather out of your head gear anyway???? I imagine his neck must have gotten burned because there's no way you could go without shaving it. After he learned Padme died his next question was "Can I still shave my neck?" You can guess what happened next: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
Countless repairs to the Imperial Destroyer ensued.

LOL Yeah the Pipe Patching Team and Damage Control Teams saw a LOT of use that day LMAO

Too funny.

LOL Yeah it is. I really like the way this one came out. It really has a great feel to it and absolutely no chance of it slipping from the hand as you shake the excess water out of it too. I may have to make myself one like this in Storm Trooper White and Black:thumbup:

Finally got a chance to fullfill the request for a Lather Shot of my Oldest Sons brush so here it is.

This is using my Frankensoap and 45 seconds total time loading the brush as well as whipping up the lather in the bowl. This is the results with a mere 45 seconds of work:

$20151104_171759-1.jpg

Top Bottom