What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night. I have always thought the movies get worse each time. The first one was good, but after that it has gone downhill. This last one picked it up a bit, but I still thought it was so-so at best.

That is pure awesome!

It was! I took SWMBO and she loved it! Now she's seen Unforgiven and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, and liked them both. Now I'm going to try to sneak in my favorite of the bunch, High Plains Drifter. We'll see how it goes...

Hot Tub Time Machine...it was stupid. But surprisingly not as bad as I thought it was going to be(that's not saying alot).

Wanted: Quite possibly the silliest movie I've ever seen. Curving bullets, bullets hitting each other mid-flight, cars flipping onto buses, people running on top of trains, trains falling off cliffs, miracle baths... It was sort of fun, but it was so preposterous that I was laughing at it.

I watchec Ray today. All I have to say is "wow". Jamie Foxx did an amazing job acting. I love movies with a strong acting role. Great movie!

The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo...Despite the subtitles and it being really long...it was an excellent movie. Definitely worth checking out, if you have Netflix you can stream it instantly.

"In the Bedroom" 100% favorable rating on Rotten Tomatoes, fully deserved. Great writing, great acting ("Marisa Tomei" consumes the screen in every screen she is in, with the most refined and subtle acting I have seen in a while), great filmwork. Greatly disturbing, though!

"In the Bedroom" 100% favorable rating on Rotten Tomatoes, fully deserved.

Good film... and Todd Field, who directed this, is lined up to direct the adaptation of Cormac McCarthy's, Blood Meridian... I'm pretty excited about that one.

My last movie was True Grit. I had not seen this one for years, but wanted to get geared up for the upcoming Coen bros. remake.

Pirates of the Caribbean dead mans chest, with the kids, cranked on the surround sound = awesome!

The one before that, me and SWMBO went out to see skyline. I should have know when I didn't recognize anyone that starred in it that it was gonna suck. Pretty much on the list of worst movies ever made!

*Sniff* I'll never get that hour and a half of my life back *tear*

Top Bottom