What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

...skyline. I should have know when I didn't recognize anyone that starred in it that it was gonna suck.
Brittany Daniel who played Brandy in Joe Dirt was in that movie. "She is SOO fine!" Yeah, but I really had huge doubts about that movie. Thanks for the heads up.

I watched Desperado last night. Awesome special effects and stunts. I am not a fan of these type of movies, but this one was great!

I watched Desperado last night. Awesome special effects and stunts. I am not a fan of these type of movies, but this one was great!

I loved Desperado, and I got to meet Robert Rodriguez a couple of weeks ago!

Last night we watched Airplane. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

'The Kids Are Alright"

Excellent film. Very funny. Very touching. Acting and writing are over the top. Says a lot about the human condition, I think.

The Expendables - BluRay

This movie is fantastic! Did it even have a plot? :lol:

They managed to hit every single 80's/tough guy cliche out there. The action was fantastic. Can't wait to see what they do wit the sequel. Hopefully it will have too much action for a plot as well. :lol:

The Expendables - BluRay

This movie is fantastic! Did it even have a plot? :lol:

They managed to hit every single 80's/tough guy cliche out there. The action was fantastic. Can't wait to see what they do wit the sequel. Hopefully it will have too much action for a plot as well. :lol:

The world needs more movies like The Expendables to be made. Shut off the brain, sit back and enjoy mindless action.

Brotherhood of the Wolf, a subtitled French adventure/action flick from a few years ago. Throwaway characters and waaay too long (2 1/2 hours!) but overall not bad.

Last night we watched "Nightmare Before Christmas" and "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".

Today before work was "The Straight Story". Farnsworth was so great in that one...

This begins my Lynch marathon. Tomorrow is "Lost Highway", Sunday afternoon will be "Mulholland Drive". Next week will be "Eraserhead", "Dune", "Blue Velvet", "The Elephant Man", and several short films.

Felon - It was a surprisingly good movie. I didn't even realise the main characters cell mate was played by Val Kimor... the acting was great and I didn't really pay much attention to who the actors were before watching it.

Top Bottom