What's new

The Ides of March Lightning PIF -CBLindsay "The Veg" 3.0

Ok, I'm in. And suspicious. No idea what The Veg smells like. Read a post that mentioned moldy hay and urine. Gotta be good.

Mark

What does the runner up get - 2 blocks of the Veg soap.....lol! Just kidding. Not in, but congrats on 400 straight shaves! Your soaps are very good performers, so a "chosen" vegaphile will be in for a treat!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hey Pete! I have a really cool bumper sticker I planned to send to the runner up. I'll have a number for that one too.

And hey, if your post wins I'm sending this puppy your way. This mighty puck will make you THE man in the office.

Ok, I'm in. And suspicious. No idea what The Veg smells like. Read a post that mentioned moldy hay and urine. Gotta be good.

Mark
Not moldy hay, more like funeral parlor (if you're lucky) and cat urine. But I promise, this is made with vintage glass bottle aged stuff that will make you think Bogg Nymphs and fairies. ...it's magical.

Not moldy hay, more like funeral parlor (if you're lucky) and cat urine. But I promise, this is made with vintage glass bottle aged stuff that will make you think Bogg Nymphs and fairies. ...it's magical.

Mmmm...Formaldehyde, rotting corpse, and vintage aged cat urine. Bog Nymphs for that hint of Methane........ I want to win this?

Mark
:death:

Excellent PIF Chris! Not in since I have a sample of it and someone else deserves a shot. Even if you're not chosen, the performance of this stuff makes it worth going for.

Top Bottom