What's new

The Ides of March Lightning PIF -CBLindsay "The Veg" 3.0

Beware the Ides of March for you may win a PIF that REALLY stinks.

Being a knight of the Veg-table and a survivor (victor) of the 2016 Tabacaveg wars I feel it is incumbent on me to celebrate my 400th straight razor shave with a glorious public spectacle. What great spectacle can one make than to hold a lighting PIF where the winner gets a massive puck of Lilac Vegetal scented soap.

The Winner of this Lightening PIF will receive the last known puck of CBLindsay "The Veg" 3.0 shaving soap. You may have heard rumors of a "Veg" scented soap SO powerful that it is loved my shavers world wide, even those who are NOT chosen by the Veg itself. Now is your chance to WIN a heft 3 ounce puck of your own. Use it as is, or make your own fabulous Tabacaveg with it.

How it's going to work:
I figure 400 straight shaves means I should aim for 400 post IN THIS THREAD to trigger the win. I have already had the randomizer pick a number, the person who made the post matching this pre-selected number will win the soap.

CONUS only? Nah, as long as you are willing to explain the smell coming from the package to the mailman or customs agent ...its yours. I will ask that my mailing expense be capped at $13 (usually enough to get packages most places)

"But Chris, what if your prize stinks (it does) and your Lightening PIF idea fails to achieve 400 posts?" In the event the thread count doesn't reach 400 by Friday Morning (say 0700 my time) I'll pick a winner from those who have entered using a brand new random number.

"Can I cheat and make several posts?" "What if I make a bunch of entries in a row?" Yes, feel free to make more than one post ...hold a full on conversation with others on the forum using this thread, I won't care. If you are the only one "conversing" it won't be much fun. Don't expect to win if you have made more than 3 consecutive posts without someone else piping in.

**This soap was made by me (CBLindsay) using Tallow, Coconut Oil, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Castor Oil and glycerin. It DOES contain REAL Lilac Vegetal!. If you object to these ingredients (or they object to you) don't use this soap.

File_000 (3).jpeg

Ready ....Set....GO!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Let me be first to say, not in! But thank you very much, and congrats, you straight razor master! Yes, I hit the booze early today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This soap is superb! Get this while you can. I am not chosen (well the AS at least) and I still enjoy the sample I got to use. Not in but you guys need to get on this ASAP.

Sooooo not in. The cats find the scent distracting as I take my 34c to their underbelly @matwho. Congrats on 400 and even more so for keeping track!

What does the runner up get - 2 blocks of the Veg soap.....lol! Just kidding. Not in, but congrats on 400 straight shaves! Your soaps are very good performers, so a "chosen" vegaphile will be in for a treat!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom