What's new

The Goods! Straight Razor Hobbyist Gallery

Not to be confused with:
proxy.php

OK, this razor has had a couple of scale changes. This is the final version.

Hunter and Sons Sheffield, wedgey grind, thumbnotched, and Spanish pointed, in black acryluminum scales, clear wedge, brass pins & washers.

OK, this razor has had a couple of scale changes. This is the final version.

Hunter and Sons Sheffield, wedgey grind, thumbnotched, and Spanish pointed, in black acryluminum scales, clear wedge, brass pins & washers.

Craig, how about an even trade: this Hunter and Sons for the DA I just bought from you? :wink2::001_smile Wow, I love it (and I love the DA as well)! Nice job.

Looks really nice in black! Is it just me, or does the blade look just slightly cocked to the left in the third picture (end on)?

Looks really nice in black! Is it just me, or does the blade look just slightly cocked to the left in the third picture (end on)?

Yes, it's cocked.

The tang is tapered both lengthwise and vertically, so it was difficult to get it to square up as much as I'd like. It is tipped a little, and favors one side.

Yes, it's cocked.

The tang is tapered both lengthwise and vertically, so it was difficult to get it to square up as much as I'd like. It is tipped a little, and favors one side.

Hand crafted authenticity! Good looking razor. Love the see through spacer, if that if what I am seeing.

An absolutely stunning razor!

I am continually impressed by the quality of work you do. One of these days, I'm going to own one of your razors.

Mirror finish acrylic scales.

There are some blemishes on the other side.....so I'll just show off this side for now:rolleyes:

THAT is unique! And so cool!

Thanks.

It is still a work in progress. the first set I tried, I completely delaminated the mirror finish:angry:

This one is close, but on the other side the mirror finish got scratched off in afew places:thumbdown

Next one will get it for sure!:smile:

I'll offer these up mounted with a basic blade as a Seraphim's Second Rate stuff, or something...

Thanks.

It is still a work in progress. the first set I tried, I completely delaminated the mirror finish:angry:

This one is close, but on the other side the mirror finish got scratched off in afew places:thumbdown

Next one will get it for sure!:smile:

I'll offer these up mounted with a basic blade as a Seraphim's Second Rate stuff, or something...

Looks cool :w00t:

The mirror backing might be more durable if you give it a thin coating before assembly.

I got a rouge 508 blade in my shipment. Looks just like a 74, but with top jimps.

Square point, hollowed heel, bubinga over aluminum scales.

Top Bottom