What's new

The EJ 3one6 is a great razor!

I picked one up from The English Shaving Company early last summer. It’s become my favorite razor and all I use any more. It is excellent. My favorite blade so far is Gillette Yellow.
Any issues with quality control? I purchased the same razor from the same place and it was scratched on the top cap when I received it. After a bit of back and forth, English shaving company offered to swap it if I covered shipping to the UK. Thought it was pretty poor to buy a new razor and have to pay another $25 to get one without a scratch. Think I will avoid English shaving company going forward.

On the razor itself, fantastic. Really like the shave. Another smooth and efficient razor. Didn't think I would like the light weight when I first got it, but I do.

Any issues with quality control? I purchased the same razor from the same place and it was scratched on the top cap when I received it. After a bit of back and forth, English shaving company offered to swap it if I covered shipping to the UK. Thought it was pretty poor to buy a new razor and have to pay another $25 to get one without a scratch. Think I will avoid English shaving company going forward.

On the razor itself, fantastic. Really like the shave. Another smooth and efficient razor. Didn't think I would like the light weight when I first got it, but I do.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. No I didn’t have any issues with mine and it continues to be my favorite razor.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
A bit of an update on my 3one6. The 3one6 often gets overlooked for more sexy razors like the Wolfman and Charcoal Goods. This one got pushed to the back of the razor shelf, and I was going to sell it. But I figured I would shave with it once to make sure it was destined for the chopping block. Super close, super smooth, near-BBS results. Awesome!
Well, this one is going back into rotation. Stellar shave!

Razor: All black 3one6 (limited edition - 50 worldwide)
Blade: Perma-Sharp
Brush: Simpson T1
Soap: King of Shaves Code Zero Stick
After: Lidl Refined balm

2020-08-31 08.07.48.jpg

A bit of an update on my 3one6. The 3one6 often gets overlooked for more sexy razors like the Wolfman and Charcoal Goods. This one got pushed to the back of the razor shelf, and I was going to sell it. But I figured I would shave with it once to make sure it was destined for the chopping block. Super close, super smooth, near-BBS results. Awesome!
Well, this one is going back into rotation. Stellar shave!

Razor: All black 3one6 (limited edition - 50 worldwide)
Blade: Perma-Sharp
Brush: Simpson T1
Soap: King of Shaves Code Zero Stick
After: Lidl Refined balm

View attachment 1148485

The all black LE version flew under my radar. Very nice!

Ive been rotating through my SE razors lately because I haven’t used them in quite some time, but I’m about ready to get back to using my 316 every day. It is my favorite razor.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
How does the 3one6 stack up against the Parker semi slant? Anyone know which is more efficient?

Thanks for the good feedback @BradWorld and @snowman. Here is my first shave:

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Knurled Handle
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (1)
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft Monster Synthetic Shaving Brush - 26mm
Lather: Proraso Red Shaving Soap in a bowl
Aftershave: Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm

First shave with this new acquisition.

No nicks. No irritation. No itching.
Very close and pleasant shave.

Rating: 9.8/10

Thanks for the good feedback @BradWorld and @snowman. Here is my first shave:

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Knurled Handle
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (1)
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft Monster Synthetic Shaving Brush - 26mm
Lather: Proraso Red Shaving Soap in a bowl
Aftershave: Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm

First shave with this new acquisition.

No nicks. No irritation. No itching.
Very close and pleasant shave.

Rating: 9.8/10

As of right now that is also my best combination, EJ 3one6 + Polsilver Super Iridium.

I’ll have try a PSI. I just tried a lord super for the first time this week and it was excellent, although I think a Gillette yellow was slightly smoother.

Top Bottom