What's new

The complete lime shave!

Yesterday I did my first shave after a couple days growth (I find myself shaving everyday with this new DE obsession). It was also my first time using Musgo Real Glycerine Lime Oil Soap in the shower.

Here is the limeup:
Musgo Real Glycerine Lime Oil Soap
Truefitt & Hill Shave Cream Tub - West Indies Lime (sample)
Pinaud Lime Sec aftershave
proxy.php
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Lime Aftershave Balm (sample)

What a great shave! The Musgo was great as a face prep during the shower and the scents from both the Truefitt products was fantastic. They are both on my wish list now...

Can't go wrong with the Truefit, but i'll make a suggestion for a lime shave:

I love the Cyril R Salter - Essential Lime cream --- lather, scent and slickness equal to any of the top end creams.

I loves me some lime, too. Here's my lime shave:

face wash with Hugo Naturals Lime-Bergamot soap
Mystic Waters Lime soap
Queen Charlotte Soap Key Lime aftershave balm

This is lime-shave heaven for me.

I have QCS lime and it's an amazing lime scent, but I think my favorite is Benton Clay bergamot lime shaving soap. The smell is something fantastic and it works amazingly well. At the price I don't think it can be beat. It goes really well with either 4711 aftershave or Pinaud Citrus Musk.

Yesterday I did my first shave after a couple days growth (I find myself shaving everyday with this new DE obsession). It was also my first time using Musgo Real Glycerine Lime Oil Soap in the shower.

Here is the limeup:
proxy.php
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Lime Aftershave Balm(sample)

What a great shave! The Musgo was great as a face prep during the shower and the scents from both the Truefitt products was fantastic. They are both on my wish list now...

A few lime products I use are Godrej Lime shave cream, Kiss My Face key lime shave cream, Old Spice Lime shave cream, Col Conk Lime shave soap, Honeybee lime shave soap, GFT lime shave soap, TOBS lemon/lime shave cream

I love the Pinaud Lime Sec! I've been throwing it on just for grins before I go to bed, just to have the smell around as I fall asleep...nice!

Here is the limeup:
proxy.php
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Lime Aftershave Balm(sample)

I did this same shave routine minus the Pinaud, and I must agree - It was a fantastic shave

No love for Royall Lyme AS?

Plenty of love here for Royall Lyme! I did the total lime experience on Saturday with T&H Limes cream, balm and the Royall Lymes splash.

Tomorrow is Trumpers Coconut Oil shave cream with the Royall Lymes lotion. I will never be without this stuff again.

Top Bottom