What's new

The Anything Thread

Thanks. My birthday isn't until the 24thtype nut we work that weekend.

Well I'm coming back that day, but I still be in Canada for probably most of the 24th, seeing as I've got about a five to six hour to the border after I break down camp. Should be nice concerning I haven't had a real vacation in a good long while.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Well obviously my date went great. We had a very good time.

Come Saturday will be my first ever birthday party. Never had one before, even as a kid. So my friends are planning something big but I have no idea what. I just know I'm wearing a tuxedo. I bought one last week and it looks awesome on me! I can't believe how much better things look now I've lost so much weight. I'm pretty excited.

Happy birthday, Blake.

Well I'm coming back that day, but I still be in Canada for probably most of the 24th, seeing as I've got about a five to six hour to the border after I break down camp. Should be nice concerning I haven't had a real vacation in a good long while.

Sounds like a great trip!

I'll be in Canada too, but until Monday. BRING YOUR OWN ETHERNET CABLE, Matt.

Hope you have a great FIrst Birthday (party), Blake!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I'll be in Canada too, but until Monday. BRING YOUR OWN ETHERNET CABLE, Matt.

Hope you have a great FIrst Birthday (party), Blake!

For the love of all that is holy, do not try to smuggle any ethernet cables across the border. Cory still has nightmares.

Come Saturday will be my first ever birthday party. Never had one before, even as a kid. So my friends are planning something big but I have no idea what. I just know I'm wearing a tuxedo. I bought one last week and it looks awesome on me! I can't believe how much better things look now I've lost so much weight. I'm pretty excited.

Happy Birthday Blake, make sure they get you a cake with Batman on it!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.

Have a nice vacation Matt! :thumbup1: ......... but what is poor little Elwood going to be doing? :001_unsur

Don't be a ninny, just spill the beans already.

Yeah, there's only so much spying one can do on Facebook.

A tuxedo? You've lost your marbles.

Happy birthday, Blake.

+1.

For the love of all that is holy, do not try to smuggle any ethernet cables across the border. Cory still has nightmares.

WOW, that's an awesome callback/reference.

Pssst.... Blake.... I think they may have made a mistake or two. :nonod: And why is there a chalked outline under the Batmobile?

proxy.php
$jordan_birthday_cake_batman2.jpg

Top Bottom