What's new

The Anything Thread

:thumbup:

BTW, it's "aloof" not "reserved." LOL.

So, I guess you won't be eating these?

edit: so what's the other one called?

The other is Picasso. Don't know if I'll stay with those names or come up with something different. Although Picasso seems appropriate for the one because he's temperamental little bugger.

And, no I'm not going to be eating them. :rolleyes:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Okay, checking in late today, but I got myself two new roommates today. They're only a couple weeks old, but they seem to be a real handful, especially this one:

attachment.php

Worse of all, he has thumbs! Four of them! :scared:

The other one is a bit more reserved, but Rich should get a real kick out of the name he came with: Czar.

attachment.php

Oooooh Kitties! :001_wub:
Does Picasso have extra toes on all his paws or just the one he's holding up in the picture? Czar sounds like a perfect name for the other one. :w00t:

I'm guessing they're more like 8 to 12 weeks old. Just the age to get into a lot of trouble. :ihih:

Last edited:
Oooooh Kitties! :001_wub:
Does Picasso have extra toes on all his paws or just the one he's holding up in the picture? Czar sounds like a perfect name for the other one. :w00t:

Just seven on both front paws, back paw are normal.

I'm guessing their more like 8 to 12 weeks old. Just the age to get into a lot of trouble. :ihih:

Picasso is 12 weeks. Czar is 9 weeks.

Czar kitteh rules the roost already. Yeah, Czar Kitteh!:

http://www.noob.us/humor/cat-wake-up/

Yeah, I don't know about that, he's got to get over a cold first.

I hope he gets better soon. Colds can be serious in a cat. :sad:
Maybe Czar needs some fresh fish. :001_unsur

Yeah, me too. It looks like an upper respiratory infection infection to me. Runny eyes and nose, sneezing, wheezy, mouth breathing... And well the other one is sneezing too, so... :001_unsur

Doesn't surprise me though, I got them from a foster home, but they were both in a shelter before that... animal control actually and trust me their last concern there is animal health right now... I can't tell you how many raccoons I've seen over the past couple of months in the area with full blown distemper... :nonod:

He's got meds though and eye drops, enough for the two actually, so I'll get them back up to health.

Poor guy though, he was so miserable that he came up to me, wanted me to hold him and he fell asleep in my arms for an hour.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Yeah, me too. It looks like an upper respiratory infection infection to me. Runny eyes and nose, sneezing, wheezy, mouth breathing... And well the other one is sneezing too, so... :001_unsur

Doesn't surprise me though, I got them from a foster home, but they were both in a shelter before that... animal control actually and trust me their last concern there is animal health right now... I can't tell you how many raccoons I've seen over the past couple of months in the area with full blown distemper... :nonod:

He's got meds though and eye drops, enough for the two actually, so I'll get them back up to health.

Good luck! The meds may cause them to sneeze from the other end too, if you know what I mean. :001_unsur

I will pray for them to get well soon.

Poor guy though, he was so miserable that he came up to me, wanted me to hold him and he fell asleep in my arms for an hour.

Actually, that's what kittehs do even when they're healthy if they have learned to like people. So that's a good thing. :001_smile

Top Bottom