What's new

The Anything Thread

I may actually be a step ahead of my wife for once. I remembered I had one of my photos matted and framed and hanging in a gallery. It has been there for a long time and hasn't sold. Doesn't surprise me in a small town like Huntington Indiana. But, I just called and my wife hasn't gotten it. So, I am going to go drive down there and get it myself. :thumbup1:

So, I don't remember how much I posted here about the goings on at work. But, I have been gathering my alliance, learning who I can trust and who not to. It has oaid off in some ways already. For example, one of my new allies makes his one hard cider. He gave me a bottle of it last week. It is rather large bottle but has a beer bottle cap. So no resealing it. I opened it tonight. Didn't really care for the flavour a lot but mixed it with some Woodchuck hard cider. Bloody he**! That stuff snuck up and kicked my arse when I wasn't looking! My room-mate could instantly tell and asked me if I was drun based on our texts. :lol:

Keep doing that and you will wind up like this!

[YOUTUBE]jxOE-z0r0WI[/YOUTUBE]

Sept. 5-7, 2009

Children’s Healing Art Project (CHAP), announces the First Annual International Bacon Boy Day of Art & Bacon Festival September 5-7. CHAP brings the healing power of art to children and their families in crisis, and celebrates kids for their artistic talents rather than their disease, diagnosis or disability.

proxy.php

http://www.pressreleasenation.com/460/childrens-healing-art-project-announces-first-international-bacon-boy-day-of-art-bacon-festival-september-5-7-at-art-in-the-pearl

Kinda gives a whole new meaning to CHAP! Doesn't it?

[YOUTUBE]DnfTwVBP-TU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Then you might want to get rid of the big spinning red S. :lol:

WWCKD (What would Clark Kent do?) :blink:

:lol::lol:

You could try a pair of Buddy Holly glasses and a fedora.

See above.

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

I'd say you've had enough hard cider for the week. :whistling:

Definitely!

CK would simply put on a pair of thick framed glasses.

:thumbup1:

Shoot! You beat me to it. Looks like I slept in too late.

:lol::lol:

I may actually be a step ahead of my wife for once. I remembered I had one of my photos matted and framed and hanging in a gallery. It has been there for a long time and hasn't sold. Doesn't surprise me in a small town like Huntington Indiana. But, I just called and my wife hasn't gotten it. So, I am going to go drive down there and get it myself. :thumbup1:

What's it a pic of?

Well my wife tells me I'm in my second childhood.... so.....

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Top Bottom