What's new

The Anything Thread

So, today's agenda?

Write a paper on how the U.S. budgetary process could be improved. No problem, since I don't even balance my own checkbook... :blink: :huh: :blushing:

This should be fun. :001_rolle

have a great day.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Good morning. I'm about 6 inches from the Cheddar Curtain, have one delivery to make, get a haircut and should be home by dinner time.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Oh, and I figured out why crafty has moldy pitas and pointed it out in the 6÷2(1+2) = ? thread. Either that or her completely wrong answer proves that Jamie is still MIA.

I only have a passport. They never bothered me before. Is this something new? I thought we had free trade and work agreements, in the area of transportation that is.

Oh we do. I just thought it might look good ... you know like collecting postage stamps.

For example:

proxy.php

(note that is not an official Czardom stamp)

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Looks like I'll be late getting home. Went in to a tire shop to get a valve stem replaced on a trailer tire and they found a completely different problem with the tire next to it. Now I am waiting for someone at the home office to authorize the repair. :mad2:

Good morning. I'm about 6 inches from the Cheddar Curtain, have one delivery to make, get a haircut and should be home by dinner time.
:thumbup: Well, at least you'll get there tonight, right?
Oh, and I figured out why crafty has moldy pitas and pointed it out in the 6÷2(1+2) = ? thread. Either that or her completely wrong answer proves that Jamie is still MIA.

Jamie is in fact, here, and our answer was completely correct. You fail.

The giant pear will eat us all!

At 04:50 today my former employer, who I'm still friends with, texted me with this message, "Please call me, Thanks Sam Smith" (not his real name).

I just happened to be tossing and turning and couldn't sleep anyway and heard the little "bing" sound on my phone. So I called him and he wants me back!

This is so amazing. My wife has been praying her heart out over this and now I have 3 friends in high places who all want me to come work for them. This will be a busy weekend trying to get this all figured out. One of them will be easy to eliminate, but this one and one of the others will be real difficult to decide between.
:thumbup:
Hmm, are you sure it isn't a specific type of alcohol that's triggering it? I believe specific compounds in drinks such as red wine and beer can trigger headaches in some individuals.

Excellent point. :lol:

She could still ship us bread though. :glare:

Well I don't know about a complete lack of near-death experiences. After all, he was dealing with the Ex. :tongue_sm
It is usually beer. And I rarely drink more than one. And that one could take me an hour or more. So maybe.

On 9/11, I had to drive with 3 co-workers from Chicago to Houston since the airports were shut down. We stopped for a late dinner at a small bar along the way, as it was the only place still open, and the bartender told us in a conversation that she had stopped drinking because she "got tired of waking up every morning with a hangover". None of us said anything, but wondered later why someone has to drink enough every night to have a hangover the next morning. :huh:

Of course, I'm not saying that about you, Crafty. :001_rolle

If Blake is shopping for pants, he must be buying a gift for a friend. :001_cool:

I love the way your story goes from loving plantains to passing out on your friend's couch. And don't worry, no matter what everyone else says, all your stories don't have to be about guns and girls and near-death experiences. Only the good ones. :001_rolle

That is sad! Eagles are amazing birds!
Like I said, generally no more than one every few weeks.

True. :lol:

However, I meant alcohol in the common parlance rather than the chemical vernacular.

Agreed. No moldy pitas.

Oh, nice recovery Randy. :tongue_sm:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I think bald eagles mate for life. It's entirely possible he'll rear them until they're ready to be on their own.
Oh, my poor pitas. :bored:

That's kind of scary. Am I the only one here who's afraid of dentists?
I'd be if my dentist looked like that.

Excuse me for being non-PC but I think this is totally retarded. So maybe he only two survive or maybe only one. Who better to raise those birds than the parent. Instead there will be three that will no longer have a natural fear of human environs and quite possibly not survive long after release.
I imagine it probably has something to do with the numbers of eagles left.

No, to a job that is temporary for now but tomorrow I'll find out if they want me on full time permanent.

I'm only 32 :crying:
That makes you not the youngest. I stand by BE's comment.

Well here's hoping for the best. Let us know how it turns out.

And I'm 27. :blink:

I guess that means I'm near my shelf life according to a certain barber, but I'm not naming any names. :glare:

You, however, may be the youngest. I thought you were older than me. No, wait, I think BE is the youngest.

Top Bottom